Windows 10: How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

Discus and support How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TeresaSch, May 19, 2018.

1. TeresaSch Win User

How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

Hello,
    I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are:
    • Sensor Service
    • Sensor Data Service
    • Sensor Monitoring Service

Can I configure the CPU usage or sensor frequency without disabling the service?

:)

TeresaSch, May 19, 2018

2. Service Host: Windows Biometric Service and Service Host: Local System (2) high cpu usage

Service Host: Windows Biometric Service and Service Host: Local System (2) high CPU usage. I don't open many apps but this two service occupy most of my CPU availability. The CPU usage is very high and my computer always hot because of this, even after
    sleep.

Please help me to solve this!

YoungYoung29, May 20, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 CPU Usage

If your system is at rest and CPU usage is alternating about 10% that would not be that unusual if there are applications running in the background, if you press Ctrl + Alt + Del to open Task Manager, click on CPU column header so the arrow is facing down,
    the top processes listed are the ones using your processor.

If any of them are not necessary, click on the startup tab and disable them if they appear in the list there.

10% is a bit high, ideally 0 - 2% if the Windows Indexing service is not currently running . . .

I Hope this helps!

DaveM121, May 20, 2018
Thema:

How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

1. How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services - Similar Threads - control CPU usage

2. Services and Controller app high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and Controller app high CPU usage: After a bit of time after boot, the services and controller app uses up 30% of the CPU and won't go down. I've tried many things that I found on the internet but doesn't seem to work out. Help is appreciated, thanks....
  3. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage: [IMG]My services and controller app is using up a lot of my CPU usage, anywhere between 88-94%. Any idea on how i can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/services-and-controller-app-random-high-cpu-usage/88f7829a-e94a-465b-aada-c720ab05233b
  4. Services and Controller app CPU usage

Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  5. Services and controller app very high cpu usage

Services and controller app very high cpu usage: Whenever i start up my laptop already doing that in clean boots, i open the task manager and in the first 3 minutes all goes well. Until the services and controller app keeps on rising and ends up taking around 80-90% of the cpu, resulting in a total of 100% cpu usage...
  6. Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage

Services and controller app taking up a lot of CPU usage: I have had this before and restored my computer to a recovery point but it keeps coming back. I know there is already a theat about this subject but it doesnt help me. I have tried to clean boot my PC but that didnt work. With booting it up in safe mode it does go away but...
  7. Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage

Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage: Recently after playing gta v, my pc restarted without my permission when it booted up again it was lagging very bad, after opening task manager my cpu usage was on 100% by app called Services and Controller app, please help!! I cant even do a single task! Thanks EDITED:...
  8. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: [ATTACH] When I look at the task manager, I sometimes see the Services and Controller application sometimes using 100% CPU. I can not do anything. I already did the clean boot and continued the same way. i'm starting to think it's a glitch in windows 10...
  9. Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.

Services and Controller app Random High CPU usage.: When i look on task manager, I will sometimes see Services and Controller app using around 30-40% CPU sometimes when i am playing games, this happens and total cpu usage goes to 100%, and it seems to make my voice call sound weird. For some context, this happens at random...
  10. CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...