Windows 10: How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

Discus and support How to convert a DVD boot into ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop with no dvd drive. But my office 2010 have only disk. I need to put it onto USB. Thanks 89464 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CapFlam128, Jul 20, 2017.

1. How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

I have a laptop with no dvd drive. But my office 2010 have only disk. I need to put it onto USB.
    Thanks

:)

CapFlam128, Jul 20, 2017

2. OK, I've dowdloaded WIN 10 Preview ISO to computer and DVD. Where do I tgo from here? How do I install on HP Laptop?

HOW DO I OPEN THE ISO FILE? HOW DO I CONVERT AN ISO DOWNLOAD ON A DVD DISK INTO A BOOTABLE DVD DISK? HOW DO I MAKE THE DOWNLOAD ON MY HDD BOOTABLE?

I have revised the boot configuration on my Compaq 6515b running WIN Vista Business to boot WIN 10 from the DVD drive (before the HDD) once a bootable DVD disk is made. Nero offers this option but doesn't seem to have the option of goining from one DVD recorder
    drive to another (from E: to FHow to convert a DVD boot into ISO :). I have downloaded WIN10_ENGLISHX32.ISO to both the computer and a DVD disk but neither are bootable.

Most of the answers that I got assume that I know how to open an ISO file and how to make the downloaded WIN 10 program bootable. YOU ARE DEALING WITH A DUMMIE HERE!

WilliamLedger, Jul 20, 2017
  3. Difficulty during downloading windows 10

Alright I have downloaded the ISO. I want a clean install now and want to make new partitions so I know I have to boot my USB/DVD with ISO and I want to boot DVD, Any idea how I boot a blank DVD with ISO? DVD is yea 4.7GB.

Qasim Hassan, Jul 20, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

Cliff S, Jul 20, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    If it is an Office DVD, just copy all the files and folders on it over to USB flash drive. You don't need to make an ISO file.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to convert a DVD boot into ISO

1. How to convert a DVD boot into ISO - Similar Threads - convert DVD boot

2. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  3. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Iso file convert?: If your windows can not install any software.You can try play store app winar on any play . convert iso file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-iso-file-convert/b84005ee-ed72-476f-a515-a54cebbedb34
  4. how to Iso file convert?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Convert RDM file to ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Convert RDM file to ISO: hello , i have a RDM file that i need to convert to ISO , Anyone know how to convert the RDM file to ISO please? submitted by /u/matanelamar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6umy0/convert_rdm_file_to_iso/
  6. Burning ISO to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning ISO to DVD: I want to burn the Windows 10 1903 ISO to my DVD. Problem is the DVD capacity is just shy of what I need. The ISO is 5.59 GB and the DVD is 4.37 GB. Any ideas, James...
  7. How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to burn an .iso file to a dvd...: its status is 'Files Ready to Burn'... the next step is not intuitive ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-burn-an-iso-file-to-a-dvd/1da572d8-57f7-4dcf-a59d-2294f2c2ee0e"
  8. Mount DVD ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mount DVD ISO: Hey guys, I have a copy of Battle for Middle Earth and I want to be able to play it without the disc since I have no optical drive. Currently I use an external optical drive every time I want to play but it's becoming quite a hassle. I've searched for a long time trying to...
  9. Mp4 to DVD converter!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....
  10. burning an ISO DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    burning an ISO DVD: I burned one with Windows 7 and noticed it seemed to burn at full speed. Is it worth using a program like imgburn which allows you to select slower burn speeds, perhaps resulting in fewer installation problems? 6448