Windows 10: "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE

Discus and support "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Reviving an old thread from sevenforums with the intent on perfecting the process for Win10. here is the original thread link:... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by treeman, Apr 20, 2017.

1. treeman Win User

"how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE

Reviving an old thread from sevenforums with the intent on perfecting the process for Win10.

here is the original thread link: https://www.sevenforums.com/customiz...ml#post1987294

I have replied to the original thread with the hope that someone may help me there, but its an old thread. Hoping someone here can help with the final piece to make it perfect. I'm pretty sure the answer has to do with including the appdata/local directory within the new default user profile.

Hoping someone with some experience with custom default profiles in windows 10 can help finish this tutorial off.

:)

treeman, Apr 20, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Apr 20, 2017
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Apr 20, 2017
  4. FixitMAD Win User

Thank you treeman for reviving this thread now under the Windows 10 forums! I hope someone can answer these questions since following the instructions from Windows 7 thread, does not seem to work properly under Windows 10. Now that Windows 10 "is a service" it seems Microsoft is breaking things between versions now.

FixitMAD, Jun 8, 2017
  5. FixitMAD Win User
    I see there is still no Tutorial for us users trying to create a Default Local Profile for use under Windows 10. The instructions listed from the Windows 7 forums no longer work under Windows 10 Build 1607. I hope there will be a guide on how to create a Default Profile WITHOUT using SysPrep soon.

FixitMAD, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "how to create a Default Profile without using SysPrep" Win10 REVIVE - Similar Threads - create Default Profile

2. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  3. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a user profile without logging in?: Hello,We are preparing a new Windows image. After sysprep, some user profiles should be created automatically and certain files should be copied to their profiles. I have found this command to create a user profile "runas /env /profile /user:<domain>\<username> cmd.exe", but...
  4. How to create a user profile without logging in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to Use Sysprep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Use Sysprep?: I would like a guided information of how to use Sysprep to install drivers and change settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-sysprep/b62e8696-1941-4c36-9c89-096403493490
  6. How to Use Sysprep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Use Sysprep?: I would like a guided information of how to use Sysprep to install drivers and change settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-sysprep/b62e8696-1941-4c36-9c89-096403493490
  7. default profile win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  8. default profile win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  9. setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep

setupcomplete.cmd alter default profile in sysprep: Do commands that run in the setupcomplete.cmd of sysprep effect the default user profile, mainly reg add commands? I can't determine if changes here make a difference or if as soon as you run the sysprep command it seals the default profile for changes. 86831
  10. How to replicate changes to all (Default) profiles after SysPrep

How to replicate changes to all (Default) profiles after SysPrep: I work for a large organisation with over 250 computers across a relatively large geographical area. We have just updated to Windows 10 Enterprise (1607) and I have used the CopyProfile setting to customise the default profile in Audit Mode, such as the Start Menu and...