Windows 10: How to create folders for mail

Discus and support How to create folders for mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kelliann, Jul 17, 2015.

1. kelliann Win User

How to create folders for mail

I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And, I want to be able to create my own folders below the bottom fixed folder (sent or trash or junk or whatever it happens to be).

Can someone help with this question? Thank you.

:)

kelliann, Jul 17, 2015

2. Win10 Mail Doesn't Allow Me to Create Folders for My Own E-mail?

Hi,

To better assist you with your issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you done this , before you have the creators update?
    • Are there any error messages?

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 17, 2015
  3. LesTokar Win User
    Win10 Mail Doesn't Allow Me to Create Folders for My Own E-mail?

I own my own websites and e-mail addresses (@thessdreview.com). I am trying Win 10 Mail for the first time after installing the Creators edition. In mail, it allows (+ sign) folders to be built in gmail/Cogeco e-mails but my own e-mail accounts under the
    above site name aren't allowed to add folders.

Is this intended as such and is there away around it? There is no '+' to add folders for any of these website accounts.

Thanks ahead.

LesTokar, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

How to create folders for mail

1. How to create folders for mail - Similar Threads - create folders mail

2. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  3. Creating folders in Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating folders in Microsoft Mail: I am unable to create folders in Microsoft mail. When I click on my email address, then More, there is no plus sign next to the All Folders. Can you please help....
  4. Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders created in in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app...: Folders created in outlook mail app for android are not being created in win10 mail app and fails to add the folder manually It works on the 3 android devices I own with no issues....
  5. Creating Folders in Windows Mail

Creating Folders in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly followed the instructions previously offered on this forum as to how folders can be created in Windows Mail App. However, no + sign appears next to 'All Folders' after I click my account then click 'More'. Why is there no + sign? Also, it seems that there...
  6. Create folders in Mail is not an option

Create folders in Mail is not an option: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Version 1909. I have Mail Version 16005.13110.41006.0 I am unable to create folders to organize my mail. The + sign mentioned in many posts about this problem is not showing on my screen. I have seen many posts over time with this...
  7. Attempting to create folders in Windows Mail

Attempting to create folders in Windows Mail: I have no + sign to create more folders. I've read prev threads- all have the same problem thread now locked, few of them are helped by instructions. WHY is W10 such a mess? There really are so many problems. One after another. Most of us don't want to bcome techs.........
  8. How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail: All I have is the "Inbox" folder. There is no '+' sign showing allowing me to create additional folders. I've updated "Mail and Calendar" as one site suggested, still no change. What do I need to do in order to be able to add folders to my Inbox. All I want to do is...
  9. Creating folders in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Creating folders in Windows Mail: I have searched for instructions to add folders to Windows Mail. All say to click on the + by All Folders. I have no +. I have checked for updates. Now I am at loss. Thank you....
  10. How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?

How to create folders in Windows 10 Mail?: I am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. ***Modified title from: i am trying to create email folders on Windows 10. Can you advise me how this is done. I need to be able to organise my email. ***...