Windows 10: How to create folders for mail

Discus and support How to create folders for mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kelliann, Jul 17, 2015.

1. kelliann Win User

How to create folders for mail

I have this same question. I want one inbox for all 8 of my email accounts. I want a single sent folder and single trash folder for all accounts. And, I want to be able to create my own folders below the bottom fixed folder (sent or trash or junk or whatever it happens to be).

Can someone help with this question? Thank you.

:)

kelliann, Jul 17, 2015

2. Win10 Mail Doesn't Allow Me to Create Folders for My Own E-mail?

Hi,

To better assist you with your issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you done this , before you have the creators update?
    • Are there any error messages?

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 17, 2015
  3. LesTokar Win User
    Win10 Mail Doesn't Allow Me to Create Folders for My Own E-mail?

I own my own websites and e-mail addresses (@thessdreview.com). I am trying Win 10 Mail for the first time after installing the Creators edition. In mail, it allows (+ sign) folders to be built in gmail/Cogeco e-mails but my own e-mail accounts under the
    above site name aren't allowed to add folders.

Is this intended as such and is there away around it? There is no '+' to add folders for any of these website accounts.

Thanks ahead.

LesTokar, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

How to create folders for mail

1. How to create folders for mail - Similar Threads - create folders mail

2. UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNable to create folders in Windows 10 Mail: Hi Guys, I am using my Icloud account linked to Windows 10 so I can organise my emails better. I've tried creating folders, however the computer deletes the folder and says it cannot be created. I've got no idea why. I've tried shutting the computer down and reloading...
  3. how repair error 0x8000000b in create mail ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how repair error 0x8000000b in create mail ?: How repair error 0x8000000b in create mail ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-repair-error-0x8000000b-in-create-mail/101558b8-664a-495c-937a-4d9019e5680a
  4. How to Create a Folder Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Folder Directory: How can I create a list of folders, sub-folders, and files within those folders? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-directory/700f4fd1-c2fb-470a-ae0a-ea23e770efe6"
  5. How to create a folder on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create a folder on the desktop: WIN10 is updated and now I can't create a folder on the desktop PLEASE HELP *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-on-the-desktop/a9a9c70e-6461-4265-b4fd-a912d8b41ac3
  6. how to create new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to create new folder: How do I create a new folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-new-folder/c36069fc-d3ce-44d0-b222-87f09eeaeeec"
  7. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 mail: Missing the + next to All folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-a-new-folder-in-windows-10-mail/6f00be35-25e2-4a75-b18a-e27e26829fdb
  8. How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?

How do I create a new folder in Windows 10 Mail?: I click on the + to the right of Folders, a box appears. I enter a folder name and hit <enter>. The new folder name appears briefly in the list of folders but I immediately get a message "The folder named xxx couldn't be created"....
  9. cannot create folders in windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    cannot create folders in windows mail app: when I go to 'more' in the mail app and click + a dialog display appears however when I enter the name of a new folder and click enter it appears momentarily in the folder list then disappears and a message appears at the top screen saying that the action could not be...
  10. cannot create a new folder in Mail app

cannot create a new folder in Mail app: when I click the + sign a box appears to enter a name for a new folder. When I press enter the new folder momentarily displays in the folder list then disappears, a moment later a message appears at the top of the screen saying that the folder could not be created, and the...