Windows 10: how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles)

Discus and support how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles) in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem creating the mandatory profile with windows 10 version creators update, with past versions i was taking the hidden file... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rlefex, Jun 18, 2017.

1. rlefex Win User

how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles)

Hello

I have a problem creating the mandatory profile with windows 10 version creators update, with past versions i was taking the hidden file (ntuser.dat) by putting it in regedit and editing it (change user name with% username%) just by doing this Procedure once i file.reg adds me a mistake, that is, i do not have the permissions to upload the file (or it is opened on the other side) i have seen some guides but they all make it create network users on Dfs while I have to create it locally

thank you all guys

:)

rlefex, Jun 18, 2017
  2. ath1975us Win User

Windows 10 Mandatory Profile Configuration

Hello,

I'm trying to configure Mandatory Profiles in a Windows 10 Environment.

I'm following this article:

Create mandatory user profiles (Windows 10)

Everything works correctly if I specify the mandatory path in the properties of the user account in Active Directory Users and Computers.

I have the share

\\server\share\manny.v6

and the profile specified in the user properties as

\\server\share\manny

If I try to configure this in Group Policy it does not work. I tried under Computer Config | System | User Profiles.

Can you still configure the Mandatory Profile path through Group Policy?

ath1975us, Jun 18, 2017
  3. Mandatory Profile with Window 10 Pro

Hi Sujata,

I tried with fresh installation but no luck. If I log in with local admin or local profile user it seems to be working fine for Start menu and search but as I login with Mandatory profile it stopped working. It seems to be error in mandatory profile but
    how to fix it. I have made mandatory profile many times with no luck.

DharmendraBhandari, Jun 18, 2017
Thema:

how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles)

1. how to create mandatory 10 user (local not share profiles) - Similar Threads - create mandatory user

2. Windows 10 Mandatory Profile no longer loading profile from the share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mandatory Profile no longer loading profile from the share: When logging in using a mandatory profile none of the files from the share location profile copy locally. The profile has worked for years in Windows 10 and I just recently noticed it was no longer working correctly.Followed Microsoft's instructions for creating a mandatory...
  3. Windows 10 Mandatory Profile no longer loading profile from the share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mandatory Profile no longer loading profile from the share: When logging in using a mandatory profile none of the files from the share location profile copy locally. The profile has worked for years in Windows 10 and I just recently noticed it was no longer working correctly.Followed Microsoft's instructions for creating a mandatory...
  4. Windows 10 Mandatory Profile no longer loading profile from the share

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users: Good day all,I have been finding multiple devices doing the same thing. But the problems that are reported are all different. Even different machines Desktop, or Laptop. All are showing the issue of multiple user profiles with the same name only differentiate by the ending...
  6. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users: Good day all,I have been finding multiple devices doing the same thing. But the problems that are reported are all different. Even different machines Desktop, or Laptop. All are showing the issue of multiple user profiles with the same name only differentiate by the ending...
  7. Duplicate User Profiles Created - Active Directory and local users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to create Mandatory User Profiles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Mandatory User Profiles in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time system admins need to create a pre-configured user account which works with fixed settings. These profiles are called mandatory user profiles (one of many Unique profiles) in Windows 10. In this guide, we will share how you [...] This post How to...
  9. How can I create an unchangeable local user profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I create an unchangeable local user profile: Hi, I have a computer running Windows 10 Pro X64. This is a stand alone computer i.e. it is not in a Domain. I'd like to create an unchangeable local user profile for guest users so that every kind of changes they make will be lost at logoff included created folders and files...
  10. Can I create Mandatory Profiles for new Users in Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I create Mandatory Profiles for new Users in Windows 10 Home: Hey, I am an IT Technician/Teacher of a small school, and we are upgrading our systems to Windows 10 this summer but I have done some research and the best way for user profiles is to have one mandatory profile setup and everyone just uses the same one. I am using Win 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. local mandatory profile windows 10