Windows 10: How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?

Discus and support How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to use the "line through" text option to cross out items on my Sticky Note similar to what I would do with a written sticky note.* This way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CalypsoArt, Oct 25, 2016.

1. How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?

I'd like to use the "line through" text option to cross out items on my Sticky Note similar to what I would do with a written sticky note.* This way I know what items I have completed along with items I have left to do.* Is there any way to do this using Sticky Notes in window 10? I found this thread that from 2012 that said CTRL+T was the answer. However, that does not work in Win 10.

Is it possible to cross out items in Sticky Notes similar to what you - Microsoft Community

:)

CalypsoArt, Oct 25, 2016
  2. AGCSF Win User

Sticky Notes - change font

For me, bold, underline, and italic work. Strikethrough does not. This is super frustrating--I often use sticky notes as a checklist for a project, and I use strikethrough to cross items off the list.

AGCSF, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Sticky Notes/Yellow Notes, like post-its for your n900

yup. you are right. it was voted up!

good call.

ceroberts75, Oct 25, 2016
  4. How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?

CalypsoArt, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its?

1. How to cross out items in Sticky Notes like on post-its? - Similar Threads - cross items Sticky

2. Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes stuck on Loading Sticky Notes: Some users have faced this issue that when after opening the Sticky Notes app, the app doesn’t show or load the Sticky Notes list that contains all the notes stored by users. It just stuck there and closing and re-opening the app doesn’t help. If after launching Sticky Notes,...
  3. the reply to the sticky notes post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the reply to the sticky notes post: the problem being using "reset" as a solution. I had to paste "apps and features" into the search bar, when in the system screen for example you might want to include the action of doing the reset, will actually, wipe out all of your current sticky notes. many people...
  4. How to Download Sticky Notes

How to Download Sticky Notes: Trying to download sticky notes program but get no reply from site. Where is it? Where can I download it? Am I missing something? Need it on PC. [Original Title: sticky notes]...
  5. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  6. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  7. sticky notes

sticky notes: Recently IT reconfigured my computer to Windows 10 update. They reinstalled all my files, including my Sticky Notes. However, my Sticky Notes now keep vanishing. I read some online things about how to find the backups but it appears that I don't even have the Sticky Notes app...
  8. Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.

Sticky Notes Disappeared. Just Like That.: Hey, I turned on my laptop and my Sticky Notes disappeared. Just like that. Gone. The Search function finds it but it's not clickable, it doesn't react. I searched the forum where I found that I need to restore from this path:...
  9. sticky notes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sticky notes: My sticky notes all went blank. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/559bde21-9e59-43b9-8b46-b4958262729c
  10. 'Sticky Notes'

'Sticky Notes': Anybody still use Windows Desktop 'Sticky Notes'? 4168

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cross out sticky note

2. how to cross something out in notes

3. how to strikethrough an item in sticky notes

4. microsoft sticky notes how to cross out,
  5. how to cross something out on sticky note