Windows 10: How to Customize Windows 10 Themes (wish I knew)

Discus and support How to Customize Windows 10 Themes (wish I knew) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It used to be very easy in Windows 7 to modify and customize existing Themes. We had four functions at the bottom of the Theme selection page to modify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tgm, Aug 24, 2015.

1. TGM
    tgm Win User

How to Customize Windows 10 Themes (wish I knew)

It used to be very easy in Windows 7 to modify and customize existing Themes. We had four functions at the bottom of the Theme selection page to modify "Desktop Background", "Window Color", "Sounds", and "Screen Saver". Well, it seems that some bone head at M$ has decided that we can't have this something that works anymore! Yes, some of the functionality has come forward to W10 although it now seems to be a total kludge to get to it these days. For example, the only way I've found to get to adjust the Screen Saver functionality is to perform a search on it. It does not seem to be on any menu that I can find. As for "Desktop Background" and "Window Color"; I've yet to find this functionality in W10. So why in the world did M$ eliminate this stuff?

And before somebody exclaims that you can modify the background in W10... Please explain how you add a photo to a Theme group these days. For extra credit, tell me what menu you can use to access this functionality from.

:)

2. Windows 10 sucks big time

windows 7 was more customer friendly and easier to work with. when I switched to 10, it messed all my work and categories all over the place. unable to move some work to other locations to work on. not been happy since. I'm not a computer wiz and wish you
    people knew what customer friendly really was.

RickDuvall, Aug 24, 2015
  3. AzronKuo Win User
    How to customize a theme.

I have some photos that I wish to combine into a theme and then make it slideshow. But I don't know how to manually combined all this photos into a theme. Anyone have done it before? ( Windows 10 )

AzronKuo, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

1. How to Customize Windows 10 Themes (wish I knew) - Similar Threads - Customize Themes wish

2. How safe is patching Windows 10 2004 for custom themes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How safe is patching Windows 10 2004 for custom themes?: I found a custom theme I'm interested in installing but is it safe to patch for custom themes If I create a restore point and what should I use? submitted by /u/craftnut1 [link] [comments]...
  3. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  4. Theme customization

Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  5. [Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.

[Windows 10] Custom Theme not fully working.: I have installed a custom theme pack onto my computer. I have correctly installed UltraUXThemePatcher and restarted. However, when I select the new theme pack, it does not change the icons in the top right or the task bar icon and etc. I am using version 1903, so it should...
  6. A problem with customized theme

A problem with customized theme: Hi guys Days ago my laptop ran out of battery and went to hibernate and I turned it on again without recharged it ,After a less than 5 minutes suddenly it shutdown itself and when I turned it on after I recharged it stuck on login screen, every times I enter my password it...
  7. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  8. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  9. Windows 10 Custom Themes

Windows 10 Custom Themes: If i install third party themes can i take sfc and DISM errors? 45896
  10. Custom windows 10 themes does not work

Custom windows 10 themes does not work: Hi, I'm trying to apply a custom theme on my windows 10 x64 (10586.494) . i already installed uxtheme patcher and follow this video tutorial. I have attached a screenshot of what happens after i apply them. can anyone tell me whats wrong here ? [img] Thanks !...