Windows 10: How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel?

Discus and support How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use 3 cloud services: OneDrive, Dropbox and MEGA. After installing sync client, Dropbox create a icon on Windows Explorer left panel, just like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by persiomenezes, Feb 23, 2016.

1. How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel?

I use 3 cloud services: OneDrive, Dropbox and MEGA. After installing sync client, Dropbox create a icon on Windows Explorer left panel, just like OneDrive is by default on Windows. But MEGA does NOT do it. How do I create a icon for MEGA on Windows Explorer left panel so I will have easy access to my 3 cloud services? Please, note that I do NOT want to pin a folder on "Quick Access". I want to create a new left panel menu, just like OneDrive and "This PC" and Network appears on Windows Explorer for Windows 10.

:)

persiomenezes, Feb 23, 2016
  2. tonyzam42 Win User

OPEN A THUMB DRIVE IN WINDOWS 10????

Stay calm. Along the bottom of your screen you will find an icon for File Explorer. I've found it to be very useful. Look down the column on the left and you'll locate all your drives including any thumb drives.

Here is some quick info on File Explorer, How to customize File Explorer in Windows 10

tonyzam42, Feb 23, 2016
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    Unable to Remove HomeGroup from Windows 10 Explorer Navigation Pane

I've left HomeGroup, did a registry tweak and rebooted, but HomeGroup remains on the Explorer Nav Pane.

I wish Microsoft would allow more customization for Explorer nav pane.

Any ideas how to remove this form the nav pane???

James

JamesJoey, Feb 23, 2016
  4. Bongo Win User

How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel?

Navigate to that folder using Windows Explorer and then drag that folder over to the Navigation pane.

Jerry

Bongo, Feb 23, 2016
  5. Thank you for your reply, Jerry (@Bongo), but I do not want to pin a folder on "Quick Access". I want to create a new left panel menu, just like OneDrive and "This PC" and Network appears on Windows Explorer for Windows 10. Understand?

persiomenezes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel?

1. How to customize Windows Explorer left pannel? - Similar Threads - customize Explorer left

2. Align custom resolution to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  3. Align custom resolution to left

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Align custom resolution to left: I have a laptop with a damaged screen, there is a black vertical bar on the right side of the screen covering around 1/5 of the display. I have tried making a custom resolution to compensate for the dead section of my display but the custom resolution is aligned to centre....
  4. mistake with the GodMode pannel

in Windows 10 Customization
    mistake with the GodMode pannel: Hello everybody, i tried to enable the GodMode pannel but i did a mistake somewhere in the command << .{ed7ba470-8e54-465e-825c-99712043e01c} >> this one is the right commandSo I don't know how all my files which were in my desktop were rename with "GodMode 1 "If someone can...
  5. gestures touch pannel

gestures touch pannel: gesture settings disappeared. how to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gestures-touch-pannel/a79caafb-b539-45aa-b5a7-1f86dc330759
  6. Pc COntrol Pannel

Pc COntrol Pannel: i have a question witha download called java, i downloaded it for minecraft so i can have a boost in fps but i need to acess it from contral panel and its not popping up in the control pannel here is the video i found it form: https://youtu.be/QSXogXy2tUY...
  7. How do you use a custom explorer in windows?

How do you use a custom explorer in windows?: I found a guide on askvg called How to Apply and Safely Use Custom User Interface (Shell or Explorer) in Windows? and following the instructions given in the article i couldn't get my explorer in my separate storage to execute which gave me a black screen where i had to use...
  8. How do you use a custom explorer in windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you use a custom explorer in windows?: I found a guide on askvg called How to Apply and Safely Use Custom User Interface (Shell or Explorer) in Windows? and following the instructions given in the article i couldn't get my explorer in my separate storage to execute which gave me a black scree where i had to use...
  9. How to customize Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows File Explorer, popularly known as just Explorer is the heart of Windows UI. Every interaction you make with files, and folders are through Explorer. As the OS has evolved, so did the File Explorer, and in this guide, we [...] This post How to...
  10. Customizing explorer to show whatever you want in left pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customizing explorer to show whatever you want in left pane?: Hello, even with tweaks such as "show favorites in quick access", i still can't have what i had in 7, which means all sort of shortcuts with customizable names (apps, script, folders).. Is there still no work around? :/ 60102