Windows 10: How to delete iso

Discus and support How to delete iso in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I delete a iso i tried deleting it the normal way but that failed and neither iso can be mounted because one has nothing on it the other I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kia201126, Nov 24, 2022 at 2:42 PM.

1. Kia201126 Win User

How to delete iso

How do I delete a iso i tried deleting it the normal way but that failed and neither iso can be mounted because one has nothing on it the other I don't even know what the problem is with the second one but I can't Delete it the file by putting on my desktop the putting in the trash because it took up majority of the storage along with a vm i used to have a vm but I deleted that so I'm deleting the iso and it says its in the downloads folder but it's not there.

:)

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

4. f14tomcat Win User

How to delete iso

Error Generating ISO

@Kari,

A suggestion at step 3.7, page #1:

3.7) Browse to UUPtoISO\UUPs folder, select all files you pasted there in step 2.5 and delete them, leaving the folder empty and ready for the next build upgrade

Instead of deleting the 229 (?) files, zip them to one and store for safe keeping, at least temporarily. Never can be sure of the finished product (ISO) until it's been used/tested. Any number of reasons for it to be unusable. Not suggesting this process is faulty, I've used it and it works perfectly. Even upgraded a VM with the ISO. And......there may be some who might be in need of the files. Corrupt copy, forgot to copy, etc. Handy to have the zip file available to "share". Funny how the zipped file size is suspiciously similar to the size of an install.esd. I used 7-Zip, but any would do.

Just a suggestion. TC

Stats:

How to delete iso [​IMG]

Thema:

How to delete iso

1. How to delete iso - Similar Threads - delete iso

2. How to delete iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete iso: How do I delete a iso i tried deleting it the normal way but that failed and neither iso can be mounted because one has nothing on it the other I don't even know what the problem is with the second one but I can't Delete it the file by putting on my desktop the putting in the...
  3. I cant delete a iso file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant delete a iso file: the file is 'kali-linux-2021.1-installer-i386.iso' my pc says its a virus and it is it takes 80% cpu usage and i cant stop it when i go into windows security it says i cant delete it I tried the mount and eject and it didnt work and i also did file assasin. please help and...
  4. I cant delete a kali linux iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant delete a kali linux iso: Ive tried using file assassin and a few other methods. I dont believe it is mounted. Any ideas of whats going on? submitted by /u/MuchachoMunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjq8mv/i_cant_delete_a_kali_linux_iso/
  5. not able to delete ISO file

in Windows 10 Support
    not able to delete ISO file: hey man can you help me? I have and iso archive file which I'm not able to delete, I'm neither able to eject the added drive. It's taking up space. I wanna get rid of it. Thank you I also tried file assassin but even it couldn't help out. 161786
  6. Can't Delete ISO File

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Delete ISO File: I Can't Delete ISO File that I have on an external disk drive. It says "the action can't be completed because the file is open in system." This is an unopened video file. How can I delete it? Thanks. 129282
  7. Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO: I had the Windows 10 install files in $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS totalling >5GB. A few days ago I decided to also download the Windows 10 ISO. I've now found that the 5GB+ installation files have been deleted. I'd like to have both options regarding the upgrade and...
  8. Delete ISO files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete ISO files?: Hiya....can I do this once I have upgraded to Windows? TIA 55031
  9. Can not delete windows 10 iso off of USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not delete windows 10 iso off of USB: I am trying to download windows 10 ISO to install to my new computer when I build it since it does not have a optical drive. (I bought the windows 10 CD) I started downloading and when it was "verifying" the download it was stuck at 51% for 2 hours. I just when to task...
  10. Cannot delete ISO file after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete ISO file after upgrading to Windows 10: Hiya....I mounted my windows 10 ISO file with Magic Disk to upgrade only to find out that Windows 10 does not support Magic Disk. I uninstalled the drive it was using in device manager but still does not allow me to delete it. Everytime I reboot the ISO shows as mounted...