Windows 10: How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Discus and support How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app. I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Michael87, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App. [​IMG]

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App. [​IMG]

:)

Michael87, Jan 7, 2016

2. How to get rid of drop down menu entries in windows 10 mail app

There are incorrect email addresses that appear when I type a letter in the "To" box in windows 10 Mail app. I had an old girl friend who's email keeps coming up when I press the letter "J" I want to delete the entries in that drop down box. I have deleted
    her from my peoples list but her email still comes up in the windows mail app. If I delete my outlook account then add it again will that work. If so, how do delete my outlook mail account as it does not let me delete the Outlook account thru settings. It
    will let me delete anything else but not the outlook mail account.

Thank you

JohnMacGougan, Jan 7, 2016
  3. cym104 Win User
    There's a zombie email account in my outlook mail app that can't be removed.

There's a zombie email account in my outlook mail app that neither works nor can be removed.

This account is only shown in outlook mail's account manage page and not any where else, it is not listed in outlook calendar's account manage page, it is not listed in settings-account-email account page.

There're a few thousands of emails in this zombie email account. I can delete a few emails manually, but if I use select all and delete, outlook mail will crash, and when I start it again, no email is deleted.

I cannot delete this account since tapping it in outlook mail's account manage page dose not bring up the account's settings page.

cym104, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

1. How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App. - Similar Threads - delete outlook emails

2. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  3. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  4. How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?: Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a problem. It turns out that this may be because the account is registered with an Outlook email which was the official email...
  5. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  7. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  8. deleting email accounts in mail

deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  9. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  10. Mail App and Deleting Emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...