Windows 10: How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

Discus and support How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This question is in relation to "speech". I want to install English (Australia) as my default. My phone has come with Chinese (Simplified, China)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fundi64Yong, Jul 24, 2018.

1. How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

This question is in relation to "speech". I want to install English (Australia) as my default. My phone has come with Chinese (Simplified, China) installed, English (United States) installed and English (United Kingdom) default. I want to at least uninstall the Chinese and English (United States). How do I delete these two speech languages (which are not shown as default).?

:)

Fundi64Yong, Jul 24, 2018

2. How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

Original title: Speech Language

How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile??

Aviral Khare, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

Hi Aviral,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you want to know how to
    delete speech language from windows 10 mobile.
    I will surely help you with this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you are trying to uninstall the default speech language or the installed one?

To let you know we cannot uninstall the default speech language on Windows Phone 10.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 13, 2018
  4. How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

Cortana speech language?

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check the language and speech settings in Cortana.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on Time and language and select region and language.
    • Under Language option, check which language is Set as default.
    • If you find different language, you can change it by clicking on Add a language option.
    • Select your preferred language (English UK) and click on
      Set as default
      under English UK language.
    • Now, click on English UK and click on Options.
    • Download the language, handwriting and speech packs.
    • Now, click on Speech from the Time and language settings menu.
    • Check if you are able to select the speech settings to English UK.
    • After performing above steps, check if you are able to use Cortana.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile?

1. How to delete speech language from windows 10 mobile? - Similar Threads - delete speech language

2. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  3. Speech recognition language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech recognition language: Speech recognition language how to stop USA voice and use UK voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-recognition-language/292d04a4-db39-44eb-b667-e1020cfe3a20
  4. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  5. How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a language pack with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting"...: How to install particular language For Ex: Arabic, Italian, Swedish, Spanish etc.. pack in Windows with "text-to-speech, speech recognition, handwriting" features enabled from native language pack list when these options are not enabled for the particular language in native...
  6. Speech settings/language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speech settings/language: I've got only the english US voice package installed but the speech language setting is grayed out with nothing selected along with "Recognise non-native accents for this language" and i also cannot set up my mic for speech recognition and im on windows 10. Any help would be...
  7. Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems

Display and speech languages - Speech recognition problems: I am running the current version of Windows 10 1909 Pro. When starting Speech Recognition, I get the following: [ATTACH] I have searched the internet for a solution to this. As best as I can tell, both of these are set to English US. Interestingly, Cortana works fine...
  8. How to Prevent Windows 10 from deleting Language Pack

How to Prevent Windows 10 from deleting Language Pack: I have a windows 10 image which has 7 language pack preinstalled in it. But when I run Set-WinUserLanguageList en-US, It is automatically deleting German language Pack. How to prevent windows from deleting the language pack?...
  9. Speech Recongnition language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speech Recongnition language: Went to turn on speech recognition, it tells me that it can't turn on because of my current display language. It is set at English and always has been. How is that possible?...
  10. Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10: How to: Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10 How to Change Speech Recognition Language in Windows 10 When you set up Speech Recognition in Windows 10, it lets you control your PC with your voice alone, without needing a keyboard or mouse. Using only your...