Windows 10: How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

Discus and support How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program provides a pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing that enables businesses to scale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

Source: How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program Windows for IT Pros

:)

Brink, Feb 21, 2018

2. Windows 10 (1709) Microsoft 365 Business CSP License activation error

We are actually the CSP and we are doing the upgrade for one of our clients. Microsoft 365 Plan is what we are providing. (Microsoft 365 Business | Microsoft)

Jerry C Kurian, Feb 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only)

This ("Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (local only)") is now also appearing in CSP Direct (previously CSP T1) pricelist as a new Offer ID which seems to replace old one "Windows 10 Enterprise E3".

They have a same price but Offer name and Offer ID has changed.

Mikko Koljander, Feb 21, 2018
Thema:

How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program

1. How to deploy and manage Windows subscriptions in the CSP program - Similar Threads - deploy manage subscriptions

2. How to deploy programs made with python

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to deploy programs made with python: Is it possible to release exe made with pyinstaller on Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deploy-programs-made-with-python/6e166015-2f2b-45eb-b860-2cc0acad0b5a
  3. How to deploy programs made with python

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deploy programs made with python: Is it possible to release exe made with pyinstaller on Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deploy-programs-made-with-python/6e166015-2f2b-45eb-b860-2cc0acad0b5a
  4. How to deploy programs made with python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  6. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSP How TO: I just found about CSP. I see all the references, but I do not see anything that says how to run this or install this? Can you change this policy on the local machine or must it be done through Azure AD?...
  7. CSP How TO

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 upgrade benefits for Windows Cloud Subscriptions in CSP: We’re excited to announce that customers with Windows subscriptions via the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program can now upgrade their Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 PCs and devices to Windows 10 at no additional cost. This means customers subscribed to Windows 10 Enterprise...
  9. Windows 10 Management and Deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Management and Deployment: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation

in Windows 10 News
    Modernizing Windows Deployment with Windows 10 Subscription Activation: Back in June when we announced Windows AutoPilot, we also talked about another feature to automatically step up from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise on Azure AD user logon, a key requirement to be able to use an off the shelf OEM device as soon as it comes out of the...