Windows 10: How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

Discus and support How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BarnabyGG, Mar 4, 2024.

1. BarnabyGG Win User

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. Processor is i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 32GB RAM. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.Let me give some context to the current issue: back in December I formatted the PC and did a clean install of Windows because it was inoperable due to a faulty RAM stick. Had to replace the RAM before Windows would even complete its installation succesfully. Since then I've been using the PC for work and Internet browsing. Almost 3 months without a probl

:)

BarnabyGG, Mar 4, 2024

2. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 180999d1521148262t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9567.jpg

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 181000d1521148262t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9568.jpg

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

This is up to step 10. I assumed "/fixoot" was a typo and tried "/fixboot." Should I proceed?

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 181084d1521216228t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9576.jpg

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 181085d1521216228t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9577.jpg

Borromaeus, Mar 4, 2024
  4. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

I got as far as step 13 and... it booted to desktop! I assume I should go on and enter the remaining commands into administrative command prompt?

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 181089d1521218210t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9578.jpg

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? 181090d1521218210t-repeated-crashes-boot-errors-apparently-caused-driver-updates-dsc_9579.jpg

Borromaeus, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

1. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys? - Similar Threads - diagnose repeated crashing

2. How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to diagnose repeated crashing caused by nvlddmkm.sys?: Hi.Would appreciate some help with my PC which is repeatedly crashing to BSOD about once per day.I'm running a Lenovo Legion T5 desktop PC with Windows 11 installed. Processor is i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 32GB RAM. GPU is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070.Let me give some context to the...
  3. Crash caused by nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash caused by nvlddmkm: Hello, for the past few weeks, my laptop has been crashing every so often. I have no idea what causes the crash and when it happens. Sometimes it happens a few times in a day, sometimes it can go an entire week without occurring.I tried analyzing the crash dumps generated by...
  4. Crash caused by nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash caused by nvlddmkm: Hello, for the past few weeks, my laptop has been crashing every so often. I have no idea what causes the crash and when it happens. Sometimes it happens a few times in a day, sometimes it can go an entire week without occurring.I tried analyzing the crash dumps generated by...
  5. Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Causes/ solutions for repeated crashing?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 with a Ryzen 5 processor and Radeon integrated graphics. This laptop has handled most everything I've thrown at it through two and a half years of engineering school. The only changes I've made have been upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10 and...
  6. Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated crashes due to netwt10.sys failure.: I have an hp omen 15 with an intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200. Since I updated my drivers I have been getting a BSoD with the following message that says that there was an UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and that what failed is the Netwt10.sys. I've tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING,...
  7. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Hello my name is romeo i have problem with my asus desktop it keeps crashing every 10-15 minutes when u turn it on and its show like this in the pucture what should i do please can you help me[IMG]...
  8. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. hi, i just started having this issue yesterday after i got a new modem on tuesday and put in the new password for modem/ router... ATaT device... followed the stems on the forum gladly the blue screen has the error indicated... any way i seem to...
  9. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: Split from this thread. Same problem. Have had Tech people check hardware and replace Windows 10 and update Windows 10 with November updates, but all have failed....
  10. Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure

Repeated crashes due to Netwtw06.sys failure: My ASUS laptop downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 updates (on August 31) after which my laptop crashes within 5-10 minutes of use. The stop code error message I get is PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I collected my system information and...