Windows 10: how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

Discus and support how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moomoocow83, Jun 9, 2018.

1. moomoocow83 Win User

how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is there anything i can do in gpedit or the registry to disable it permanently

:)

moomoocow83, Jun 9, 2018
  2. singhnsk Win User

Asha 501 : Whatsapp has copy to clipboard but no paste option

This is actually what is happening with the rest of asha phones which don't have clipboard. Now because message text cannot be selected, whatsapp team included this copy option to copy the entire message to the clipboard. But it only works on phones which
    actually have in-built clipboard functionality. For the others, copied text goes nowhere and cannot be pasted.

This should start working when (and if ever) copy and paste from clipboard is enabled in the Asha 501.

singhnsk, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Jay_answers Win User
    Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

1. how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit - Similar Threads - disable clipboard copy

2. Copy&Paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy&Paste: Hi There, I have come across a problem with note pad that whenever i want to copy paste some thing on to notepad it always says this: Retrieving data. Wait for a few seconds, then try cutting or copying again. I have so much work left to do and this is not something i...
  3. Disabled Automatic Updates using gpedit - how about minor updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disabled Automatic Updates using gpedit - how about minor updates?: I have disabled automatic updates using group policy editor and run 'check for updates' at regular intervals. Have been doing so for a long time. All fine. However, whilst doing so, I wonder whether indeed totally nothing is being updated, except then for AV-stuff. I mean :...
  4. Disabled Automatic Updates using gpedit - how about minor updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabled Automatic Updates using gpedit - how about minor updates?: I have disabled automatic updates using group policy editor and run 'check for updates' at regular intervals. Have been doing so for a long time. All fine. However, whilst doing so, I wonder whether indeed totally nothing is being updated, except then for AV-stuff. I mean :...
  5. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy and paste: Sometimes I can copy and paste with microsoft word + , but when I am online other sites , I can not copy and paste . How do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/copy-and-paste/f366024b-492b-45b7-b087-951f1226a939
  6. Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.: I lose transparency when copying and pasting from Photoshop to Illustrator. I believe this is because when switching applications, Photoshop exports the clipboard data to the OS clipboard, and Windows clipboard(as I understand it) only takes image data as BMP which doesn't...
  7. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste: Why am I having trouble pasting stuff to notepad, wordpad and open office. It just prints off in one long column and in the open office I get lines and can't type into it. Help appreciated. Kerry...
  8. How to run a program and copy text to the clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run a program and copy text to the clipboard: Hi everyone, I'm running a program that requires me to enter a Serial number every time a start it. So can i start it and automatically copy my SN to the clipboard so I can paste it right away, and I used to run the program from task bar shortcut. any way I use this .bat...
  9. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...
  10. using copy/paste in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    using copy/paste in command prompt: Why can't I Paste into the command prompt box? I was trying to type a command into the command prompt box, so I though I'd save time by using "Copy/Paste", however this wouldn't work! Why? 78318