how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit

Discus and support how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moomoocow83, Jun 9, 2018.

1. moomoocow83 Win User

is there anyway to permanently disable clipboard or copy and paste in windows 10, best thing ifound was stopper and prevent and there easy to bypass is there anything i can do in gpedit or the registry to disable it permanently

:)

moomoocow83, Jun 9, 2018
  2. singhnsk Win User

Asha 501 : Whatsapp has copy to clipboard but no paste option

This is actually what is happening with the rest of asha phones which don't have clipboard. Now because message text cannot be selected, whatsapp team included this copy option to copy the entire message to the clipboard. But it only works on phones which
    actually have in-built clipboard functionality. For the others, copied text goes nowhere and cannot be pasted.

This should start working when (and if ever) copy and paste from clipboard is enabled in the Asha 501.

singhnsk, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Jay_answers Win User
    Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

how to disable clipboard, or copy and paste using registry or gpedit - Similar Threads - disable clipboard copy

1. disable desktop notification, program intended to disable not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    disable desktop notification, program intended to disable not showing: Hello, i want to disable desktop notification for specific program, but program isn't showing under: "Get notifications from these senders". Thanks for help. Edit: never mind i found out how disable notification in that program, but for in future, i may have program in which...
  2. Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?: Hi all - my PC has not yet received this update, but I have a friend who has and dislikes it a lot. I am pretty sure I am really going to dislike it as well (call me old-school). I know from the tutorial here that there is a way to disable it BY APP, but if I don't want to...
  3. How to disable check box on files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable check box on files: I'm having an issue with this annoying box that appears at either the top left of a desktop icon or on the left of any file I'm viewing in the File Explorer. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? [img] [img] 112640
  4. How to disable Windows defender

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to disable Windows defender: Welcome to another guide! In this one, I’ll show you how to disable Windows Defender. But here are a few things you might need to know before you continue reading this guide… If you already know about Windows Defender, just click here to jump to the different methods that we...
  5. Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10: Hi, I read the tutorial on how to disable write caching. But, when I shut down and later turn on my PC and check the policy tab for my Samsung SSD C: drive the caching box is checked again. Also I turned off "RAPID" on the SSD. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks...
  6. disable jacksense on realtek audio , how ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable jacksense on realtek audio , how ?: Hi Guys Is there any way to disable jacksense on realtek HD audio Ive tried some reg settings, none worked .(ForceDisableJD, JackSense, Jackctrl) I need the 3.5mm audio jack to be allways enabled , no matter what . Im getting some issues with the jack needed to be unplugged...
  7. How to Disable Plugins in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Disable Plugins in Edge: CCeaner reports 4 plugins enabled in Edge. But, when I click select Extensions form the menu it shows no active plugins. Am I missing something?? James 112275