Windows 10: How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bruce Vogt, Apr 22, 2024.

1. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?

:)

Bruce Vogt, Apr 22, 2024

2. cloudflare

Hi Claudia,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, it seems that there's an issue with your Internet connection. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, we would like to gather more details. As such, please provide the answers to the following
    questions:

• What do you exactly mean by the title of your post "cloudflare"?
    • On what specific program are you encountering the pop up message?
    • Have you tried to use other browsers and check if you're experiencing the same issue?
    • Are you connected to a domain or server?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 22, 2024
  4. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

About CloudFlare

Dear Microsoft Community

I have some questions about this CloudFlare. I'm using Microsoft Edge after 5 sec. it cannot be redirect to my website and it reloads every 5 sec. How to Turn it off ? And I try the Google Chrome it redirect to my websites. What happened to my Microsoft
    Edge?

marcmalasaga, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

1. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Disable Cloudflare Microsoft

2. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  3. How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge: When I click on a link in my email it tries to open the site in Microsoft Edge but is blocked by Cloudflare. However, if I copy the address and then paste it into google Chrome it opens the site. How do I disable Cloudflare on Microsoft Edge?...
  4. CLOUDFLARE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CLOUDFLARE: WHY DOES CLOUDFARE STOP MY EMAIL FROM ATTACHING DOCUMENTS WHICH i HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS, BUT THIS LAST WEEK IT HAS STOPPED ME ATTACHING DOCUMENTS AND SUPPOSEDLY WILL ONLY TAKE 5 SECONDS WAHT A LOUD OF RUBBISH I NEED IT TO STOP...
  5. Disable Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Microsoft Edge: I am about to perform a Clean Install of Win 10 Pro and I will be using Google Chrome [ offline installer already downloaded ready ] as my Browser. I do NOT want Microsoft Edge available [ popups, icons etc ]. I know that I can NOT delete it because of the impact that it has...
  6. New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Chromium Edge Cloudflare Captchas: Whenever I goto sites with cloudflare, I seem to get captchas when going to them with the new Edge (Dev). It seems to be only the new edge - I tried it on the new canary channel and I get it too even with a cleared history/cookies/etc. It doesn't come up on other browser -...
  7. How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Try Edge and other Microsoft Edge Notifications: I`m trying to solve " ""I`m trying to solve " ""How to Disable Try Edge and other Help Microsoft Notifications"", but Get tips and tricks are already disabled and they still take over my Firefox browser. At times Windows help will appear when i start the computer and a push...
  8. Cloudflare?

in Browsers and Email
    Cloudflare?: Is anyone getting this Cloudflare page when accessing normally safe webpages? I have no idea what it is. *Confused [img] 131306
  9. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429
  10. Cloudflare

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloudflare: Does anybody now what this cloudflare bs is and how I stop it. All websites refer to domains - I am not on a domain [img] 121429