Windows 10: How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

Discus and support How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I need some help! I would like to know how to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK 's BIOS ,running on Win 10? Please help me! Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tenmen, Mar 31, 2018.

1. tenmen Win User

How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

Hi all,

I need some help!

I would like to know how to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK 's BIOS ,running on Win 10?

Please help me!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

:)

tenmen, Mar 31, 2018

2. Watchdog violation caused by acpi.sys

Lenovo y700-15ISK. Same bug, all the same info. Goes to blue-screen when playing hearthstone. The bug never happens during charging.

TuukkaKorpinen, Mar 31, 2018
  3. kulms Win User
    Two BSOD's Critical Structure Corruption and Memory Management Need Help

DUMP FIles

These are the files that were requested.

The make and model

Lenovo Y700-15ISK Laptop (Ideapad)

kulms, Mar 31, 2018
Thema:

How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

1. How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10? - Similar Threads - disable HPET Lenovo

2. M.2 SSD selection for Lenovo V310-15isk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 SSD selection for Lenovo V310-15isk: Hello to everyone in this nice forum. I have a Lenovo V310-15isk and my system supports dual drive M.2 and 2,5". Now i have a 2.5 Samsung 850 evo and I am thinking to place back the 1TB 2.5" factory drive and for SSD install an M.2 2280 one. The system supports either M.2...
  3. BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk

BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk: Hey, I recently woke my laptop up from sleep mode, and immediately got the BSOD with the Video DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR message. I had several similar errors lately- during the same circumstances. I'm unsure of the reason for this, but I guess it's a driver problem (?) I'm...
  4. Lenovo y700 - Elantech touchpad freezes when typing

Lenovo y700 - Elantech touchpad freezes when typing: As said in the title the touchpad works perfectly fine, until you press a key on the keyboard, and then it freezes for 2 seconds. I have tried: installing the newest driver for the touchpad setting palmtracking to minimum, and sensitivity to max (both in in windows settings,...
  5. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK: I have an Lenovo ideapad - can get a good image on Windows sign on screen and log in - then get just a black screen with the taskbar on the bottom "blinking" and can't get the Start icon to bring up any apps...
  6. Lenovo Y700 nvidia problems, pink screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Y700 nvidia problems, pink screen of death: Status: UNRESOLVED Computer Type: Lenovo Y700 laptop GPU: GTX 960M, 4GB CPU: Intel Core i5 6300HQ Motherboard: Lenovo Allsparks 5A (U3E1) RAM: 1x8GB DDR4-2132 PSU: Provide the model and its rated wattage and current output if possible, e.g. EVGA 850 BQ, 850W, 70amps on...
  7. High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10): Since my last post only got one reply, I'm hoping to get something more this time around. I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters. I have had this issue for the...
  8. BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10: Hey guys, a week ago I bought a brand new Lenovo Y700 with a pre-installed SSD. Ever since I am experiencing BSOD while opening for example Photoshop or Lenovo Solution Center. 99,9% of the times it gives me this error: "kernel security check failure" and the other 0,01...
  9. Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black vertical line on my Lenovo y700 14 inch laptop.: Yesterday, I saw a black vertical line appeared on my laptop. First, I thought the screen was broken, but I realized it has something to do with the graphics card. I see the black line appear when ever I look at something blue on the screen. It looks like this: [img] I...
  10. Bios is disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios is disabled: How can I do a reset in the bios to enable it. The admin password is lost 73276