Windows 10: How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

Discus and support How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I need some help! I would like to know how to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK 's BIOS ,running on Win 10? Please help me! Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tenmen, Mar 31, 2018.

1. tenmen Win User

How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

Hi all,

I need some help!

I would like to know how to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK 's BIOS ,running on Win 10?

Please help me!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

:)

tenmen, Mar 31, 2018

2. Watchdog violation caused by acpi.sys

Lenovo y700-15ISK. Same bug, all the same info. Goes to blue-screen when playing hearthstone. The bug never happens during charging.

TuukkaKorpinen, Mar 31, 2018
  3. kulms Win User
    Two BSOD's Critical Structure Corruption and Memory Management Need Help

DUMP FIles

These are the files that were requested.

The make and model

Lenovo Y700-15ISK Laptop (Ideapad)

kulms, Mar 31, 2018
Thema:

How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10?

1. How to disable HPET in my Lenovo Y700-15ISK's BIOS running on Win 10? - Similar Threads - disable HPET Lenovo

2. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Lenovo BIOS update: How do I disable this pop up window? 181922
  3. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Lenovo BIOS update: How do I disable this pop up window? 181922
  4. lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update: hi, does anyone know when I can expect may 2004 update od lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK, because windows update did not download it yet. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-700-15isk-my-2004-update/c7743b2d-d92e-4bbb-baa1-59a325b0c72c
  5. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  6. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  7. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  8. BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD | VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR | Lenovo Y700 15isk: Hey, I recently woke my laptop up from sleep mode, and immediately got the BSOD with the Video DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR message. I had several similar errors lately- during the same circumstances. I'm unsure of the reason for this, but I guess it's a driver problem (?) I'm...
  9. Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank screen - Lenovo ideapad110-15ISK: I have an Lenovo ideapad - can get a good image on Windows sign on screen and log in - then get just a black screen with the taskbar on the bottom "blinking" and can't get the Start icon to bring up any apps...
  10. BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a brand new Lenovo Y700 running Windows 10: Hey guys, a week ago I bought a brand new Lenovo Y700 with a pre-installed SSD. Ever since I am experiencing BSOD while opening for example Photoshop or Lenovo Solution Center. 99,9% of the times it gives me this error: "kernel security check failure" and the other 0,01...