Windows 10: How to disable Mouse 1 imput from a specific application?

Discus and support How to disable Mouse 1 imput from a specific application? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have found an incredible software on the internet (SUNNYSIDESOFT | VirtualTablet ). It has only one issue - it constatly inputs mouse 1 when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FluffyDiscord, Mar 11, 2016.

1. How to disable Mouse 1 imput from a specific application?

Hello,
    I have found an incredible software on the internet (SUNNYSIDESOFT | VirtualTablet ). It has only one issue - it constatly inputs mouse 1 when I touch my tablet screen (as it should...), but I don't want it. I need only tracking, so theres my question:
    Can I disable application's mouse 1 input, so it will only track mouse position?

:)

FluffyDiscord, Mar 11, 2016
  2. MaxWerner Win User

Windows 10. How to disable touchpad gestures? (edge swipes)

How to disable the touchpad gestures?

I have four tablet on "Windows
    10 Home", and everywhere one problem.

Gestures are not allowed to use the
    touchpad. Because of this, without
    an external mouse can not do.

Preinstalled standard touchpad/mouse driver from Microsoft.

(Not some sort of Synaptic,
    which driver has a function some disable edge swipes.)

If I kill explorer.exe the problem
    disappears.

How fine a way to disable the touchpad
    gestures? More specifically, disable edge swipes.

MaxWerner, Mar 11, 2016
  3. How to disable a specific keyboard shortcut

How can i disable ctrl + alt + c. In my laptop it's the shortcut to this: ₢, which is a currency symbol i will never ever use in my life. I'd like to disable this shortcut to use with something more useful.

PedroLeite82, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

How to disable Mouse 1 imput from a specific application?

1. How to disable Mouse 1 imput from a specific application? - Similar Threads - disable Mouse imput

2. How to disable this specific shortcut.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this specific shortcut.: The keys A+W+E pressed together always open up a window of my file explorer. I'm not sure how to disable this and I can't find any resources online to fix this....
  3. How to disable this specific shortcut.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable this specific shortcut.: The keys A+W+E pressed together always open up a window of my file explorer. I'm not sure how to disable this and I can't find any resources online to fix this....
  4. How to disable a specific key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable a specific key?: Hi, I want to disable the "down arrow" key, I tried SharpKeys but it didn't work. Are there more methods to disable a key? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-a-specific-key/2cd3e324-e7ac-4c73-a1ac-9c2f1005d019
  5. How to disable a specific key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable a specific key?: Hi, I want to disable the "down arrow" key, I tried SharpKeys but it didn't work. Are there more methods to disable a key? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-a-specific-key/2cd3e324-e7ac-4c73-a1ac-9c2f1005d019
  6. How to, Disable mouse from turning on display.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to, Disable mouse from turning on display.: i just turn off the screen without the pc going to sleep (i set the power button to on press turn off the display), and i don’t want the screen to wakeup on mouse movements. i’ve went to the mouse Properties > Power management unchecked “Allow this device to wake up the...
  7. Disable Control Box for specific applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Control Box for specific applications: Hello All, We have an Applications when ever we open , we want to disable control box Maximum/Minimum button. We want to perform this via group policy. Need some one guidance. thanks in advance Ganesh D...
  8. Disable V-sync for specific windowed applications DWM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable V-sync for specific windowed applications DWM: My Windows 10 version is 1909 build 18363.1082. So there is a game that I want to run in windowed mode so I can put other things over it not exclusive fullscreen, dll injection for overlays is not an option. And there is the mandatory Desktop Window Manager that forces...
  9. How to disable BALLON notifications from SPECIFIC apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable BALLON notifications from SPECIFIC apps?: [ATTACH] Internet is full with ways to disable all notifications entirely or all ballon notification. Windows 7 had a menu, which allowed to hide notifications for specific app (and/or it's icon), shown below in red...
  10. Is it possible to disable a device while a specific application runs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to disable a device while a specific application runs?: I have an IR receiver constantly attached to my computer. One program I use always registers it as a game controller, and stops me from using my actual game controllers in favor of it. Is it possible to automate disabling the IR receiver while the program runs, and...