Windows 10: How to disable narrator in windows 10

Discus and support How to disable narrator in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to disable narrator in windows 10 ? Regards. 57368 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Jul 24, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

How to disable narrator in windows 10

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to disable narrator in windows 10 ?

Regards.

:)

2. sashang Win User

How to disable narrator in Windows 10.

Original Title: How to disable narrator

How do I disable narrator in Windows 10. Everytime I hit Windows+Enter it pops up. I need that shortcut for something more important than the **** narrator.

sashang, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Is there a way to disable the shortcut (CTRL+WIN+N) to open Narrator settings?

Hi James,

Make a Restore Point before proceeding (note it will only be available for a short time).

Start - Settings - Ease of Access - Narrator - turn off

More if needed :

Start - type in --> Restore .......find at top and click on it - Create

The use these methods :

How to Disable and Enable Narrator in Windows 10

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/disable-an...

Let me know if that helps.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Kari Win User

Right click it on Taskbar, select Close Narrator:

How to disable narrator in windows 10 [​IMG]

Alternatively click Narrator icon on Taskbar to open it, select Exit:

How to disable narrator in windows 10 [​IMG]

5. jk22 Win User
    I want to disable it permanently with .reg file.

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to disable narrator in windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable narrator

2. Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...: I had a workshop from work to learn about accessibility. We activated our narrator, so we could experience what it would be like to be blind or have really bad eyesight, and how important it is to design websites and web applications properly.However, I am blessed to still...
  3. Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 when Narrator is disabled! I still hear a male voice at start up and when...: I had a workshop from work to learn about accessibility. We activated our narrator, so we could experience what it would be like to be blind or have really bad eyesight, and how important it is to design websites and web applications properly.However, I am blessed to still...
  4. Narrator start casually, impossible to disable it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator start casually, impossible to disable it.: Please help me disable the voice of windows 11 forever because it prevent me from using the programs I work with. I wat to delete from disk and unistall this feature beause it is damaging me by preventing me from continuing my work that require Alt and Ctrl key combinations....
  5. Narrator start casually, impossible to disable it.

Narrator start casually, impossible to disable it.: Please help me disable the voice of windows 11 forever because it prevent me from using the programs I work with. I wat to delete from disk and unistall this feature beause it is damaging me by preventing me from continuing my work that require Alt and Ctrl key combinations....
  6. Narrator disables mouse and keyboard to sign in to Windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator disables mouse and keyboard to sign in to Windows 11 PC: I think I press random keys on the keyboard accidentally but there are times when I start my Windows 11 PC up and the narrator is activated which disables my mouse and keyboard from signing in. I even turned off keyboard shortcuts to prevent this from happening but anyways...
  7. Narrator disables mouse and keyboard to sign in to Windows 11 PC

Narrator disables mouse and keyboard to sign in to Windows 11 PC: I think I press random keys on the keyboard accidentally but there are times when I start my Windows 11 PC up and the narrator is activated which disables my mouse and keyboard from signing in. I even turned off keyboard shortcuts to prevent this from happening but anyways...
  8. How to: Disable Windows 11 Narrator Service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to: Disable Windows 11 Narrator Service?: I have a minimalist system, optimized for exclusive use for MIDI/Audio production. After a recent update to my Arturia Software Centre and the related applications, the Windows Narrator seems to activate automatically. When I "Like" a preset in Pigments 4 or any other Arturia...
  9. How to: Disable Windows 11 Narrator Service?

How to: Disable Windows 11 Narrator Service?: I have a minimalist system, optimized for exclusive use for MIDI/Audio production. After a recent update to my Arturia Software Centre and the related applications, the Windows Narrator seems to activate automatically. When I "Like" a preset in Pigments 4 or any other Arturia...
  10. How to disable Narrator in Windows 11/10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Narrator in Windows 11/10 computer: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you how to disable Narrator on Windows 11/10 computer. The Narrator is a built-in screen reader app for Windows OS that reads aloud the text visible on your computer screen, describes calendar appointments, reads a document, Start menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete narrator now windows 10

2. disable narrator windows phone 10