Windows 10: How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt?

Discus and support How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Is there a way to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS under Settings >Network & Internet > Airplane Mode with the command prompt? Thanks 42028 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PwrOpt, Feb 24, 2016.

1. PwrOpt Win User

How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt?

Hi all,

Is there a way to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS under Settings >Network & Internet > Airplane Mode with the command prompt?

Thanks

:)

PwrOpt, Feb 24, 2016

2. Nokia 2520 wi-fi issue

My Nokia 2520 tablet's wi fi setting disappeared. I can connect to ATT directly, however there is no wi-fi icon. From start up, the wi fi option is gone. It is also gone from the settings. I do not see any of the area wi fi connections, including the one
    for my home. The You tube direction say go to network, then Airplane mode.... you should see under wireless devices 1) mobile broadband, 2) Wi Fi, 3) Bluetooth, 4) GNSS, 5) NFC in the right column of the page. The WI fi option is missing!

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue?

Thanks

DavidDonaldson_2955, Feb 24, 2016
  3. neile35c Win User
    NFC 360 speakers

Can any body tell if the Nokia NFC 360 speakers will still work with a Lumia 800 will I be able to bluetooth the music from the Lumia to the speakers.

Early this year these NFC speakers were shown on the UK nokia website along with N9 Unfortunate the N9 never made it to our shores the NfC speakers did I have a pair and they are great current phone is a C7 which has NFC so it works with the speakers.

Now I know the Lumia has no NFC as microsoft fails to support it but how about Bluetooth I have heard rumors that the Lumia's Bluetooth is not up to much as well.

Why did Nokia release these into the Uk market knowing wp7 would not have NFC.

neile35c, Feb 24, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Feb 24, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    It has to be done in Services. Those items can affect Network stuff, especially Bluetooth and NFC. The NFC and GPS would only work if you are using a device with those items built in. Same as Bluetooth. If the device does not have that hardware installed, they will not be enabled, just Stopped in Services and Manual.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to disable NFC, Bluetooth and GNSS from the command prompt? - Similar Threads - disable NFC Bluetooth

2. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove viruses from the command prompt?: How to remove viruses from the command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-viruses-from-the-command-prompt/a818112d-646a-4aa4-8875-682a319f8be6
  3. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove viruses from the command prompt?: How to remove viruses from the command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-viruses-from-the-command-prompt/a818112d-646a-4aa4-8875-682a319f8be6
  4. how to remove viruses from the command prompt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  6. Disable Enhanced Search from command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Enhanced Search from command prompt: Hello,I am on Windows 11, and lately, I have tried to turn on the enhanced search.Unfortunately, I believe that it completely "broke" my Windows. Indeed, it is impossible to navigate in file explorer hangs then crash, same for widgets, and impossible to go directly into the...
  7. Disable Enhanced Search from command prompt

Disable Enhanced Search from command prompt: Hello,I am on Windows 11, and lately, I have tried to turn on the enhanced search.Unfortunately, I believe that it completely "broke" my Windows. Indeed, it is impossible to navigate in file explorer hangs then crash, same for widgets, and impossible to go directly into the...
  8. Disable GPU in command prompt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable GPU in command prompt: I use Windows 10 pro , version 10.019041.1My laptop Dell precision m7510 update my AMD firepro w5170m , then it show anther AMD card name , & the screen freezNow I am in blue screen, with code " critical process " , I try all troubleshoots , reset or reinstall or restore...
  9. How grant folder from command prompt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How grant folder from command prompt: Hi I need to redirect Windows logs folder by mklink command but before creating a link the source folder must be deleted and when I using rmdir command, it reports access denied. To solving this problem I have to change folders permission manually. But I need a command to...
  10. Disable Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Command prompt: hi there! I am using windows 10 home 2004 where i have created a local user non admin account for my child so that he won't be able to install steam and epic but to my surprise i was steam installed in his account and found that admin rights can easily be bypassed by running...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable NFC using command prompt