Windows 10: how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ?

Discus and support how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to disable on screen keyboard popped up every time when window start ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hungdao, Jul 4, 2018.

1. hungdao Win User

how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ?

how to disable on screen keyboard popped up every time when window start ?

:)

hungdao, Jul 4, 2018

2. how do I disable on screen keyboard in windows 10 ?

This does NOT work as there is no option to disable the virtual keyboard in Ease of Access

Windows 10 Pro

Build no: 10586.1007

Ver: 1511

This **** VIRTUAL KEYBOARD is a major pain in the ass!

Is there a registry edit that can kill it, PERMANENTLY

Thank You (I hope)

DavidSheedy, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 4, 2018
  4. how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ?

Disabling onscreen keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that you need to disable on-screen keyboard, we will help you with this issue.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:
    Turn off on screen keyboard

• Open Start menu, type
      Settings in search bar and click on Settings.

• Click on Ease of access
      and select Keyboard.

• Then, Turn off the on screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ?

1. how to disable on screen keyboard po up when start up windows ? - Similar Threads - disable screen keyboard

2. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  3. Black screen on start up, no keyboard, no monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen on start up, no keyboard, no monitors.: I had an issue with black screens during games a little back, got it fixed by upgrading my CPU, GPU, and PSU. I took it to a tech after that because the issue was still persisting, they made room on the hard drive a bit and done some other minor things like check my wires and...
  4. Black screen on start up, no keyboard, no monitors.

Black screen on start up, no keyboard, no monitors.: I had an issue with black screens during games a little back, got it fixed by upgrading my CPU, GPU, and PSU. I took it to a tech after that because the issue was still persisting, they made room on the hard drive a bit and done some other minor things like check my wires and...
  5. Keypad showing up at login when on screen keyboard is already disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keypad showing up at login when on screen keyboard is already disabled: I can't for the life of me figure out why the number pad keeps popping up whenever I hit the enter key to start entering my pin to login. I have already checked everywhere I can find to make sure the on-screen keyboard is disabled, but this still shows up at every login. It's...
  6. Keypad showing up at login when on screen keyboard is already disabled

Keypad showing up at login when on screen keyboard is already disabled: I can't for the life of me figure out why the number pad keeps popping up whenever I hit the enter key to start entering my pin to login. I have already checked everywhere I can find to make sure the on-screen keyboard is disabled, but this still shows up at every login. It's...
  7. Keypad showing up at login when on screen keyboard is already disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. A screen pop up when starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  9. A screen pop up when starting

A screen pop up when starting: C:users\appdata\roaming\dejcbwj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-screen-pop-up-when-starting/1b50964e-2369-40ae-87e9-b77a9ddd2acb
  10. How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable System Information Pop-Up Window on Start UP: I started getting a System Information pop-up every time I start my system. That didn't use to happen, but it does now. Something in the configuration must have changed. Does anyone know how to disable this annoying pop-up in Windows 10 v2004? Regards 161500