Windows 10: How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to disable the forced login in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the drive to improve security, the most basic desktop accessibility issue for the disabled and elderly--powering on a desktop PC--is ignored by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RogerFleischer1, Jul 27, 2018.

1. How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?

In the drive to improve security, the most basic desktop accessibility issue for the disabled and elderly--powering on a desktop PC--is ignored by default in Windows 10. In Windows 7 we could leave the password field blank and that solve the issue once and for all time. If there is a way to do this in Windows 10, please tell me, because this secret is well hidden or I need geriatric medical attention. Please help. Thank you.

:)

RogerFleischer1, Jul 27, 2018
  2. Buck_650 Win User

How to disable Windows 10 forced login?

Problem:

Windows 10 login requires password.

Steps to Resolve:

Start > netplwiz > select user > deselect "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer".

Pop up menu appeared prompting to enter a username who does not need to login.

Added respective username with correct password.

Ok'd out.

Restarted system.

Result:

Login pin or password required.

Comment:

The solution provided above worked for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 Pro. The NETPLWIZ solution is not working on my clean installation of Windows 10 Pro.

Question:

How do I disable Windows 10 forced login?

Buck_650, Jul 27, 2018
  3. How to disable Windows 10 forced login?

Hi Edith,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to refer the thread by Buck_650 replied on
    August11, 2015
    in the link below which discusses about the similar issue and check if it helps.

How to disable Windows 10 forced login?

Please get back to us with the updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 27, 2018
  4. HK1000 Win User

How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

How To Disable Login Screen In Windows 10

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

How to disable the forced login in Windows 10?

1. How to disable the forced login in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - disable forced login

2. How to disable windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows 10 login screen: I have tried the following Please try to toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", Press Start then click SettingsGear icon Select Accounts > Sign-in options Toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" or Open Registry Editor...
  3. How to disable windows 10 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows 10 login screen: I have tried the following Please try to toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", Press Start then click SettingsGear icon Select Accounts > Sign-in options Toggle off "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" or Open Registry Editor...
  4. How to disable windows 10 login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disabled Windows forced reboot: I left my laptop on overnight and it has self reboot by itself. I knew there was updates from the "Update History" How do just turn off forced updates & forced reboot I have already tried many ways to turn off self updates. I tried some recommendation via youtube to modify...
  6. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

How to disabled Windows forced reboot: I left my laptop on overnight and it has self reboot by itself. I knew there was updates from the "Update History" How do just turn off forced updates & forced reboot I have already tried many ways to turn off self updates. I tried some recommendation via youtube to modify...
  7. How to disabled Windows forced reboot

8. How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10: I have been looking everywhere for the answer and cannot find advice that works. How can I turn on my PC and not have to sign in and have it go directly to my desktop? I have tried netplwiz a bunch of times and it does not work....
  9. How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates ?: Hi, Is there any way to force/disable Windows 10 feature updates from installing and only keep "Security only" updates ? This so called "Feature updates" are joke and introduce more and more bugs rather than fixes. Thanks submitted by /u/Green_Carnage [link]...
  10. How to disable Window 10 PIN login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable Window 10 PIN login: I accidentally left my Surface Pro 5 at the airport and it was stolen earlier in the week. Is there any to disable the 4 digit PIN password? I am concerned that the person who stole it can simple try all combinations 0000-9999 and will eventually get into my computer. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 forced login