Windows 10: How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app?

Discus and support How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I found this article on how to disable it, but it only seems to apply to Micosoft Office. Turn Off Office 2013s Distracting Typing Animation I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by callahan09, Dec 2, 2015.

1. How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app?

I found this article on how to disable it, but it only seems to apply to Micosoft Office.

Turn Off Office 2013s Distracting Typing Animation

I find this typing animation in the Mail app to be extremely distracting! I can't type correctly with it because of how distracting it is. I can't seem to find the Mail app or anything to go with it in the registry and I've experimented a little bit, but nothing has worked.

Any ideas?? Where is the Mail app's settings in the registry??

Thanks in advance! If you need more info, I'll try to provide whatever I can to make the issue more clear.

Thanks.

:)

callahan09, Dec 2, 2015
  2. Ri-G Win User

How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Thanks, already done that bnefore posting.

But you still see the date and time scroll up after clicking the lock screen. and that make the lock screen slow with disappearing.

Ri-G, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Ri-G Win User
    How to disable animation on lock screen ?

Nowhere forced to use the lock screen. it choice between 2 bad things lock screen or auto login.

I want to speed up the lock screen, it's slow. When you click it, it takes way to long before the logins creen appears.

This is possible toi blame to useless stupid animations on the lock screen that get activated when you click it.

How do i turn the animations off on the lock screen ?

What i need i just click and you see the login screen.

Or better bring the option back to disable the lock screen.

Ri-G, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app?

1. How to disable typing animation on built-in Mail app? - Similar Threads - disable typing animation

2. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  3. How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable mirroring on built in camera app?: I'm a college student taking American Sign Language. My professor specifically requests that the mirroring function of the camera is disabled because handedness and the orientation of how she views my signing is important. How do I disable the mirror function of the built in...
  4. Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11

Bug with built-in Mail app in Windows 11: This just never goes away.It was like this on Windows 10 and continues to be a bug on Windows 11 as well.After a few days, it just goes away by itself. But after a couple of days, it starts doing it again.When there's literally 0 mail, nothing in inbox, sent, draft, trash or...
  5. How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable autocorrect in the Mail app?: Hi If you know the magic recipe, please share it and I will eternally thank you. I have tried the very obvious: checking for a setting in the app. I found none. They are organized horribly, but still, no setting on this matter. I tried looking for one in the pseudo-ribbon...
  6. How can I disable the Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the Mail app: I want to be able to send web links to people from my browser as I've done for years in Windows 7. You click on File>Email link in the browser. Outlook offers a new email with the subject line taken from the web page and the link in it. Unfortunately, now that I have a...
  7. How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Windows Mail app since using Outlook for mail: Please Please tell me how I can stop Windows 10 email from popping up when I click on an email address. I am running Outlook 365, I do all my mail in Outlook 365 why in the world is Windows 10 popping up. I remove the email account that was listed but it is still opening. I...
  8. Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.

Microsoft 10 built-in mail app.: I can't create a new folder in Microsoft 10 built-in mail app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-10-built-in-mail-app/ecb93451-0c6c-4136-8e33-89c48dc71cd1
  9. Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?

in Browsers and Email
    Logging out Windows built-it Mail App?: Is there a way to sign out the Mail app? I did turn the Sync off, but I was wondering if there's a way to completely sign out, or even remove this app? 38894
  10. Animations and Typing Lag Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Animations and Typing Lag Problem: When I am typing, the letters show always late. When there is animation, example the loading animation, opening start menu or search, it would be sluggish. I include also the start menu delay in opening up. I hope that you guys can help me with this. Thank You very much for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 disable typing animation