Windows 10: How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives...?

Discus and support How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives...? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives when inserted? Each time, I plug it in. I get a notice that there is a virus. I already... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by groze, Aug 26, 2017.

1. groze Win User

How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives...?

How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives when inserted? Each time, I plug it in. I get a notice that there is a virus. I already know what the files do, they are just a couple of pups. I know I can disable after inserted but I want any removable drive I plug in disable from the real-time scan. I don't share removable drives.

Just a side note, I have the creator update installed. Intel video or realtek ethernet got on the ball and fixed the horrid blinking issue. I have been using windows 10 so far without any sort of blinking for a few day. I re-upgrade from windows 7 sp1.

:)

groze, Aug 26, 2017

2. I have brought a laser engraver printer,but the system reject any time the program.What I can do to fix this problem?

If you want to do it like that, it's okay...

But, as I mentioned in my other reply, you could also either add an exclusion (How to Add or Remove Exclusions for
    Windows Defender in Windows 10
    ) for the program , or just turn off real-time scanning (How to Turn On or
    Off Windows Defender Real-time Protection in Windows 10
    ) while you use that printer.

Jsssssssss, Aug 26, 2017
  3. Turning on Windows 10 defender

Windows Defender disables itself when security software is installed, to use it you need to remove the real-time security you have. Even with another security program you can run scans with Windows Defender (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Defender
    > Periodic Scanning).

Tornado Mitr, Aug 26, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows Defender Security Center/Virus & threat protection/Virus & threat protection settings/Add or remove exclusions/+ Add an exclusion/Folder

*Arrow Add or Remove Windows Defender Exclusions in Windows 10 Windows 10 Security System Tutorials

Edwin, Aug 26, 2017
Thema:

1. How to Disable Windows 10 real time scan of removable drives...? - Similar Threads - Disable real scan

2. Real-time protection disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection disabled: Split from this thread. I was used a nice window 10 defender. but right now it disabled the real time protection as below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-disabled/f0398bc1-7190-4a49-8e38-39842af00a91
  3. How to disable windows real time protection windows 10 20H2?

How to disable windows real time protection windows 10 20H2?: There's no more windows defender keys in the registry like this method suggests: https://www.kapilarya.com/this-app-is-turned-off-by-group-policy-windows-defender At least not on my PC. No way to turn it off as it turns itself back on every time....
  4. Does the defender real time scan extend to attached drives?

Does the defender real time scan extend to attached drives?: I would like to know whether Windows Defender's real time scan extends to usb attached storage devices like flash drives, HDDs and SSDs? If i transferred an infected file from a laptop HDD to USB drive and ii from USB drive to laptop HDD would Defender catch these...
  5. Real Time file Scanning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Real Time file Scanning: Hey guys, how do you turn off real time file scanning? Im trying to download CCS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-file-scanning/c204fde1-1410-4626-8f5b-c8d6c5d34eb2
  6. How to disable windows defender/real time protection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable windows defender/real time protection: Im on windows 10 home edition and this shit keeps bugging me and yes I know the risks etc. I know on the pro you can go and disable it pretty easy so I was wondering if there is a method for people on the home submitted by /u/MidnightEmojis [link] [comments]...
  7. Real Time protection disabled

Real Time protection disabled: Real Time protection disabled and cannot be enable from Defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-time-protection-disabled/4f7aa9c1-eb51-492b-8531-a008a84d523a
  8. Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?

Windows Defender real time scanning problem with USB flash drives?: Has anybody else had any issues when using USB flash drives with antivirus real time scanning? Today I was putting my flash drive back to factory settings using Diskpart. Everything went as expected until after I completed the full format to FAT32. The last line in Diskpart I...
  9. How to add exclusions only for real-time scanning

How to add exclusions only for real-time scanning: After using Avast for a long time I thought I would try Windows Defender out. One newbie question - how do I add exclusions for real-time scanning only or isn't this possible in Windows Defender? I have some areas where I don't want any real-time scanning for...
  10. Disable real-time protection.

Disable real-time protection.: I've only had Windows 10 for a few days and it's already annoyed me more than XP and Vista ever have combined. Right now my problem is the damn thing keeps enabling real-time protection for no apparent reason. I'm confused, was this software developed by primates by any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to scan a removable drive using defender on windows 10

2. disble realtime scan windows 10