Windows 10: How to display drivers loading and chkdsk running at startup

Discus and support How to display drivers loading and chkdsk running at startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am guessing OS Boot Information has not been possible since Windows 7. I have tried msconfig and bcdedit with Windows 10 to show what is going on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hemimax, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Hemimax Win User

How to display drivers loading and chkdsk running at startup

I am guessing OS Boot Information has not been possible since Windows 7. I have tried msconfig and bcdedit with Windows 10 to show what is going on but all I get is the blue window in the boot screen. I also have Fast Startup enabled if that is relevant. I would like know if I run disk error checking will I still be able to see the chkdsk progression during the boot process. Not a big deal I just preferred seeing the information.

:)

Hemimax, Sep 26, 2015
  2. John Sarc Win User

How to stop chkdsk when booting into safe mode

Hi,

To stop "chkdsk" from running, see the links below:

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Sep 26, 2015
  3. black screen

my pc stuck on black screen will not load in and cmos can load at the start

I had try CMD lists I had try

chkdsk /f and chkdsk /f /r

and

GeneMaclean, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

How to display drivers loading and chkdsk running at startup

1. How to display drivers loading and chkdsk running at startup - Similar Threads - display drivers loading

2. chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error: System Info:Windows 10 Home Version 22H2C: Drive - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GBIssues: Blue screen crashErrors found in C: driveAttempted Fixes:"chkdsk /f" command attempted multiple times via powershell, windows 10 system notification, and C: drive device propertiesWhen...
  3. chkdsk is not running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk is not running.: When trying to run a chkdsk on the Operating System Volume C: it does not run but instead shows this following log under system.This is on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Virtual Machine. Running from a Hyper-V. Is the chkdsk failing because of this?I've tried the...
  4. chkdsk is not running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdsk is not running.: When trying to run a chkdsk on the Operating System Volume C: it does not run but instead shows this following log under system.This is on a Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Virtual Machine. Running from a Hyper-V. Is the chkdsk failing because of this?I've tried the...
  5. chkdsk at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk at startup: Hello, I found article from 2018 where they are describing how chkdsk is performed at startup and that it can hold machines from loading if disk is found faulty.I do not know if URLs are allowed here to post but since it's pretty relevant here I'll take my...
  6. chkdsk at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdsk at startup: Hello, I found article from 2018 where they are describing how chkdsk is performed at startup and that it can hold machines from loading if disk is found faulty.I do not know if URLs are allowed here to post but since it's pretty relevant here I'll take my...
  7. chkdsk at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Running CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running CHKDSK: Hi, i run chkddsk and this is the result but im not sure what to do about it, maybe i should just reinstall win10?C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkddsk 'chkddsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk The type of...
  9. chkdsk on boot drive won't run at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk on boot drive won't run at startup: I am trying to image my boot hard drive in order to migrate the data to an ssd. The backup software (Macrium Reflect) first checks the file system, but reports an "MFT corrupt error", and indicates to run chkdsk c: /r to fix the issue. I opened power shell and attempted to...
  10. CHKDSK not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHKDSK not running: I have errors on C: and scheduled checkdisk to run on restart. The issue is it goes through the countdown for pressing a key to cancel, then it says checking for errors on c but then after a few seconds the screen goes black and goes straight to the windows log in screen....