Windows 10: How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

Discus and support How to display the day of the week in the taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mobile1, Oct 7, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC:

How to display the day of the week in the taskbar? [​IMG]

Here are the setting that I used:

But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy".

How can I show the day of the week?

:)

mobile1, Oct 7, 2016
  2. TMoore496 Win User

How do I change the first day of the week in calendar view from Sunday to Monday?

Thank you Christopher! I changed my nationality setting to the United Kingdom and the calendar began on Monday as you indicated.

To help others, the path is:

Settings

Language+region

Change Regional Format to UK

Besides the d/m/yyy and the 24 hour clock format, I do not notice any real downside.

Thanks again for your simple solution!

TMoore496, Oct 7, 2016
  3. How do I change the first day of the week in calendar view from Sunday to Monday?

Hello,

I have the same problem with my Nokia Lumia 920. Portugal here. There is no way to define the first day of the week. In my culture/region weeks start at Monday.

Microsoft, you have urgently to review your approach to calendars:

- WP8 calendar is awful and lacks features

- Outlook.com calendar is still in Live.com version (awful!!!)

- Calendar app in W8 is very basic

So, please keep up!

Regards,

JoaoCharruadas, Oct 7, 2016
  4. Phone Man Win User

Click on Additional setting.. and the Date and you can type any thing you want.
    See Date settings and notice the difference in the number of each character. You can use spaces or - to separate the items.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Oct 8, 2016
  5. mobile1 Win User
    ​I figured it out.

mobile1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar? - Similar Threads - display week taskbar

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  6. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  7. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  8. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on: Greetings!Spent some time editing taskbar's date and time to my liking. However after couple of days later the date blanked out and I was left with the time only. Found out that for some reason the day of the week has copied itself onto another row instead of widening its...
  9. Widowns 10 taskbar, day of the week stuck on

10. How to add day of week in taskbar...

How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to display weeks in the windows taskbar

2. howto add month name & week day in taskbar win windows 7