Windows 10: how to do creative short cartoons?

Discus and support how to do creative short cartoons? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, need your advice. I want to learn how to do creative short cartoons, such as this one [MEDIA] where it can be learned online, what software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WillyBo, Aug 30, 2016.

1. WillyBo Win User

how to do creative short cartoons?

Guys, need your advice. I want to learn how to do creative short cartoons, such as this one
    where it can be learned online, what software should I use? *Rolleyes

:)

WillyBo, Aug 30, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 30, 2016
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 30, 2016
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Although I take an interest, I've never had the patience required for 3D animation, but what you're looking at there was almost certainly created by a professional studio.

For free, you're looking to learn how to create 3D animated cartoons/short films with Blender, which is without doubt daunting for a complete beginner, but everyone starts somewhere I guess. You can see what Blender is capable of by heading to YouTube/Vimeo and checking out the numerous videos/tutorials (even a 360 degree cartoon made in collaboration with the Google VR team). Alternatively, there's commercial software, but all commercial 3D software is expensive. Some companies such as Autodesk do Educational Licences for students, however at some point someone will have to fork out serious money for the full product.

ARC1020, Aug 30, 2016
  5. WillyBo Win User
    Thanks for reply! *Smile I'll try Blender *Wink

WillyBo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to do creative short cartoons? - Similar Threads - creative short cartoons

2. Hey, I keep getting this cartoon ad of some cartoon woman taking a dump. MAKE IT STOP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I keep getting this cartoon ad of some cartoon woman taking a dump. MAKE IT STOP!: There's this stupid ad where some cartoon lady is taking a dump while her daughter watches. I DON'T want to see this disgusting ad! I've been reporting it for weeks, and the more I report it, the more it shows up. I'm convinced that someone is messing with me!...
  3. Hey, I keep getting this cartoon ad of some cartoon woman taking a dump. MAKE IT STOP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, I keep getting this cartoon ad of some cartoon woman taking a dump. MAKE IT STOP!: There's this stupid ad where some cartoon lady is taking a dump while her daughter watches. I DON'T want to see this disgusting ad! I've been reporting it for weeks, and the more I report it, the more it shows up. I'm convinced that someone is messing with me!...
  4. How do I get rid of these cartoon owls on my start bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of these cartoon owls on my start bar?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/oxdafs2wouz81.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff70d5c51acf31c470b5bfa929f4d52bd4898043 submitted by /u/Essence4K [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqxmet/how_do_i_get_rid_of_these_cartoon_owls_on_my/
  5. How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Cartoon effect to videos in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this guide, we are going to show you an easy tutorial to add a cartoon effect to your videos on your Windows 11/10 PC. A cartoon effect is used to transform your video into a cartoon-like video. It basically gives a comic look to your videos. You must have seen...
  6. Cartoon unlimited pro App

Cartoon unlimited pro App: hey what happen to the cartoon unlimited pro app that used to be on the microsoft download page before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cartoon-unlimited-pro-app/ca9c90b0-295d-4819-8447-8cbc77a84211
  7. Cartoon Video or Movie . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cartoon Video or Movie . . .: I have a Dell laptop computer running Windows 10 Pro . . . This might sound, silly? But, I'm trying to find the cartoon movie, or the video? Of a man, with his house being held up, by balloons. The only thing I get, are still pictures? This is what I type in, but it doesn't...
  8. Cartoons Downloadable?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cartoons Downloadable?: I want to buy the Codename: Kids Next Door Seasons and wondered if they are downloadable to my computer or if you are just able to stream them. Can someone please tell me how this works. Thanks so much for your help!...
  9. how do i create short cuts

how do i create short cuts: how do I create short cuts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-short-cuts/78a1c33f-1fc0-44b6-9b7a-1ede33932aa4
  10. How do i short stroke a mechanical hard drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do i short stroke a mechanical hard drive?: I was doing research and found something about short stroking a hard drive, i read that your supposed to use hd tune and pay attention to where the blue line drops or something but i never figured out how id configure how much room id take from my hard drive so that i have...