Windows 10: How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

Discus and support How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can trigger a Fn key on my HP Spectre laptop by using the fn key. However, How do you do Ctrl+Shift+F10? Thanks, Jon 106934 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jon12345, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Jon12345 Win User

How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard

I can trigger a Fn key on my HP Spectre laptop by using the fn key. However, How do you do Ctrl+Shift+F10?

Thanks,

Jon

:)

Jon12345, Mar 27, 2018
  2. Romain.P Win User

Black screen with cursor: repaire boot

In fact, Win + P is ignored, nothing happens. But the external display is switched ON if I use Fn + toggle screen button (blue on my laptop keyboard). So it means that I'm not at the Login screen?

Ctrl+Alt+delete => nothing happens

Shift+F10 => nothing happens

Romain.P, Mar 27, 2018
  3. controling sound on keyboard asus 540s laptop keys f10 f11 f12.

How do I control sound on keyboard f10 f11 f12 Asus x540s laptop

Harryrobinsonud, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Stephanie Win User

Stephanie, Mar 27, 2018
  5. Jon12345 Win User
    It talks about a bios setting, so that the fn keys don't require a fn press first. However, I want to keep the primary purpose of those keys as they are. e.g. volume control etc. I want to know how to do fn keys in combination with shift, ctrl etc.

Jon12345, Mar 27, 2018
  6. lx07 Win User
    With my Lenovo that BIOS setting just inverts whether you press Fn+F3 or just F3 to (for example) sleep.

If you want to keep the function keys with their media settings and want the effect of Ctrl+Shift+F10 you would hold down Fn+Crtl+Shift and then press F10. I think this behavior it is fairly common across brands.

7. Jon12345 Win User
    @lx07, that keyboard combination doesn't work on my laptop, hence my question.

Jon12345, Mar 27, 2018
  8. RickC Win User

RickC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to do Ctrl+Shift+F10 on laptop keyboard - Similar Threads - Ctrl+Shift+F10 laptop keyboard

2. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  3. Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly, shift+f10 and shift+fn+f10....: Computer stuck in loop of windows restarted unexpectedly. F10+shift or f10+shift+fn are unresponsive suggestions on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-in-loop-of-windows-restarted/61807c96-e941-4f53-85e6-7e7ce59265fa
  4. Shift +F10 not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  5. Shift +F10 not working.

Shift +F10 not working.: Hi there, I am trying to install windows 11 on a virtual machine on a Mac mini but the Shift + F10 button won't engage the windows command prompt during the installation. Is there another way of doing this? Thank you, with regards Robert....
  6. CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working: I've been using Windows 10 at home for a couple years. I use numerous keyboard combinations that involve CTRL+SHIFT. For example: CTRL+SHIFT+V to paste text without formattingCTRL+SHIFT+T to reopen a closed tab in Google ChromeCTRL+SHIFT+E to export photos in Adobe Lightroom...
  7. CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working

CTRL+SHIFT keyboard combos not working: I've been using Windows 10 at home for a couple years. I use numerous keyboard combinations that involve CTRL+SHIFT. For example: CTRL+SHIFT+V to paste text without formattingCTRL+SHIFT+T to reopen a closed tab in Google ChromeCTRL+SHIFT+E to export photos in Adobe Lightroom...
  8. CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F10 is launching a program and I want to disable it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F10 is launching a program and I want to disable it: The above key combo is a shortcut in a game I play. However, when I press it, something called Performance Monitoring launches in the background in record mode with a tooltip that says I can use CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+F10 to start/stop recording. I did not find anything searching and...
  9. Press Ctrl+Alt+F10, and a keyboard will pop up. What's this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Press Ctrl+Alt+F10, and a keyboard will pop up. What's this?: [ATTACH] Does anybody recognize this keyboard? When I press "Ctrl + Alt + F10" in the desktop, a small on-screen keyboard pops up. It is different from the "official" OSK. This keyboard has the antique Windows 98 Logo in place of the Windows key! Also on a 4k monitor...
  10. KEYBOARD KEYS(shift,ctrl not working)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    KEYBOARD KEYS(shift,ctrl not working): All the function keys are not working .It is happening since a month that laptop keyboard keys are not working.External keyboard when connected works good...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My PC is authomatic repaire what shall I do?

2. shift f10 on turning on pc

3. control shift f10

4. shift f10 keys together onshift f10 keys together on,
  5. how do you F10 on a laptop,
  6. control alt shift F10 ,
  7. Ctrl Shift F10,
  8. shift f10 windows,
  9. what is f10 on laptop,
  10. CTRL shift F10 on surface,
  11. show how alt control shift f10,
  12. where is f10 on my keyboard,
  13. Ctrl Alt Shift F10,