Windows 10: how to send groove music songs to my phone?

Discus and support how to send groove music songs to my phone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; guys, how do I send groove music songs to my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Slendy=that dude outside, Jan 26, 2020.

1. how to send groove music songs to my phone?

guys, how do I send groove music songs to my phone

:)

Slendy=that dude outside, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Abrauli Win User

Can't play songs from Groove Music Pass, error 0x80070002

Hello, I need some help with Groove. Suddenly it stopped working and wont play any song that comes with the Groove Pass. When I try to play a song it loads for a moment and then a message error appears that says: “Can't Play The item is missing or we can't get to it. 0x80070002”.

It only happens with music included in the Groove Pass, no matter if the song has downloaded in my PC or playing via streaming, it gives me the same error. Songs from Onedrive or local files work fine.
    I have tried to repair this issue using methods like:

• Uninstalling the app with Cccleaner, Powershell script and manually (getting ownership of WindowsApps folder and deleting all Zune Music folders).
    • Re-registering the app with PowerShell
    • Deleting files in Temp Folder.
    • Using Windows Update and Windows Apps troubleshooter (this was the worst one, it broke other apps)

I added an account without a Groove Pass and it can play all the previews fine. I think that the problem is
    not the music files but the “thing” that checks if my subscription is valid, it probably became damaged.

Abrauli, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Groove Music reloads song and loses position after suspend

Running Windows 10, build 1607.

I can play a song with Groove Music, close the app, reopen it, song resumes after I press Play.

I can play a song with Groove Music, shut down the computer, turn it back on, reopen Groove Music, and the song resumes after I press Play.

But when I suspend the computer, and it turns back on, Groove Music shows the song and has the correct position, but pressing Play shows a loading icon on the album image in the bottom left, and then the song starts playing from the beginning, not where I was.

Is this a bug that was fixed in a later update? I can't do updates right now so I hope it is just a simple fix.

BTW these are MP3 files.

Mark Yisri, Jan 27, 2020
  4. alan93 Win User

how to send groove music songs to my phone?

Songs on Windows Phone not showing up in groove music

I have a song by an artist that when I go to the file explorer it shows the song existing physically showing in the music folder with the other artist song.

But when I click artists in groove music and then select that one, only one of the 2 songs shows up. !!

Also, if I go to the songs list, the song that didn't show up in the artist , shows up in the songs list.

Why doesn't it show in the artist list?

If I click edit info the the song in song list, the only difference between the 2 is that the Album artist says unknown artist for the one that doesn't show in artist list. If I enter this it then shows in the artist list.

Why does the "album artist" have to be filled in just to show the artist??

Groove music is a continuing debacle from the old music app which was so much easier to use.

alan93, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

how to send groove music songs to my phone?

1. how to send groove music songs to my phone? - Similar Threads - send groove music

2. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  3. Groove Music songs names greyed out to black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music songs names greyed out to black: My Groove Music recently keeps black out my songs names, also sometimes the album art glitches.Tried reinstalled it but still happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-songs-names-greyed-out-to-black/cd8b9d9b-8e22-4588-b715-5b4da42e3c5d
  4. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  5. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  6. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play: How terrible is it that when an internet connection becomes present or when sometimes booting up groove that it won't let me play any songs whilst it is trying to sign in. How is it that it can happily play me a song offline until it tries to sign in which can last a minute...
  8. How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?

How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?: Hi. I am using Groove Music to play my downloaded songs. I know that the online service doesn't work anymore, I didn't even use the online service, eighter. But, I have bunch of songs downloaded to my machine, and organised into few playlists, which I am playing on shuffle,...
  9. Groove music song/album titles cut short

Groove music song/album titles cut short: Hi there, I recently purchased a new desktop PC with Windows 10 already installed, so I figured I'd import my music to the device. However, rather than placing it on the PC's internal hard drive, I figured I may as well keep it on an external HDD which I had been using to...
  10. How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?

How do I alphabetize the songs in my playlist in Groove Music player?: I have created a playlist called Favorites but every time I add a new group of songs they show up at the end. I would like them in alphabetical order. Is there any way to do this easily?...