Windows 10: How to downgrade IE11 version

Discus and support How to downgrade IE11 version in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I am not able to access my Bank's website on my windows 10 machine since day before yesterday. Upon entering username and password, it loads... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by HBAkshay, May 13, 2018.

1. HBAkshay Win User

How to downgrade IE11 version

Hi All,

I am not able to access my Bank's website on my windows 10 machine since day before yesterday. Upon entering username and password, it loads the juniper client and other required components post which I am redirected to the login page again with the below error message:

“Sorry, your session on this machine expired. To re-login, please enter your user information, otherwise for increased security please close your browser”

Though sometimes, I am able to login successfully, page that gets loaded after login will have broken links.

Even after making the website "compatibility view", resetting the browser settings, uninstall and install IE11, issue still persists.

All my colleagues are able to access the website on their personal machines with no issues. I suspect the issue could be because of the recent update to IE11.

Currently, I have IE 11 version 11.48.17134.0, update version 11.0.65 (KB4103768).

I tried uninstalling the aforementioned KB, but getting the message "The update KB4103768 is not installed on this machine".

Appreciate if anyone can let me know how to fix the issue. Please let me know if any additional details are required

Thanks and Regards
    Akshay

How to downgrade IE11 version [​IMG]

:)

HBAkshay, May 13, 2018

2. How to rollback to an earlier version number of ie11 in Windows 10

How to rollback to an earlier version number of ie11 in Windows 10. I need an earlier version of ie11 in order to run a program.

Running Windows 10. Don't necessary want to rollback to ie10 (don't think I can anyway).

Jeannette McGowan, May 16, 2018
  3. downgrade version

I've just upgraded my Nokia 5800 to version 7.1.40.1

I would query that firmware verion as the latest release is V5 .

All the posts you read are downgrading may kill your phone both here and on more informed boards .

You could always be a guinea pig and let us know how you get on with downgrade .

jje

jjegan---01, May 16, 2018
Thema:

How to downgrade IE11 version

1. How to downgrade IE11 version - Similar Threads - downgrade IE11 version

2. How downgrade to old version of notepad on win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How downgrade to old version of notepad on win11: How can I download previous version of windows notepad from before the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-downgrade-to-old-version-of-notepad-on-win11/de4bc5f5-4db0-4910-bf64-7ac928a37517
  3. How downgrade to old version of notepad on win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How downgrade to old version of notepad on win11: How can I download previous version of windows notepad from before the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-downgrade-to-old-version-of-notepad-on-win11/de4bc5f5-4db0-4910-bf64-7ac928a37517
  4. How to downgrade to public version of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgrade to public version of windows 11: I'm not sure how I have the insider version of Windows 11, but its unstable and crashing. How can I downgrade to the publicly released version of Windows?...
  5. How to downgrade to public version of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to downgrade to public version of windows 11: I'm not sure how I have the insider version of Windows 11, but its unstable and crashing. How can I downgrade to the publicly released version of Windows?...
  6. downgrading versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downgrading versions: how do i downgrade from win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro on HP elitebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrading-versions/014a2a88-0ba7-4fbe-a96c-edd6612e42a0
  7. Downgrade Windows Version

Downgrade Windows Version: Hello, I am running Windows version 20H2 19042 and I want to downgrade to Windows version 18638 or 19H2. However, I cannot go to Settings > Recovery > Go Back to the Previous Version because it has been more than 10 days since the last update. Can someone help me downgrade?...
  8. Windows version downgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows version downgrade: Good morning people, Windows 10 is a good OS. But recently, the 2004 build version have made some of old computer like mine run slowly and lagging all the time. Is there someway to downgrade to the older build version because my laptop work well in the 1709 build version : I...
  9. Downgrading to 1903 version

Downgrading to 1903 version: Is it possible to downgrade from 1909 to 1903? My games started running slower after the last update. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrading-to-1903-version/e9d166bd-ddae-413f-a30e-933dd5ec9e41
  10. How do i downgrade to a older version?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i downgrade to a older version?: Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results. I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. downgrade ie version on win 10

2. how to downgrade the older version of ie11