Windows 10: How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

Discus and support How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jordan Jordan3, Aug 10, 2018.

1. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product

:)

Jordan Jordan3, Aug 10, 2018

2. Issue win 10 upgrade from WIN 7 Home Premium OA

Hello All, I refreshed a Compaq CQ61 starting from the recovery image, all is set and activated in WIN7 . I downloaded all the possible updates, now I have Win 7 is Home Premium , SP1

Upgraded to win 10, no way to have this activated

The system asks for an activation key and clearly the one on the label for win 7 does not work: the only options available in the activation screen are Change product Key or Go to Store. The Store APP does no start, just a quick 'flash' of the screen but
    nothing else. I removedStore using powershell, tried to reinstall with the powershell command to bring back the default apps, I lost Store

Question is: I can prove my windows 7 is original and activated, also as Win 7 Home Premium OA on the original machine should be eligible for free win 10 upgrade, I need a contact / procedure to obtain an activation key

thx in advance

Franco

FrancoGobb, Aug 10, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    puma99dk|, Aug 10, 2018
  4. johnspack Win User

How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

johnspack, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

1. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO? - Similar Threads - download premium Home

2. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA: Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for...
  3. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA: Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for...
  4. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA: I'm using the call system to activate windows. The link it sends works fine, but there are two boxes with text fields that I can't seem to figure out what to put there....
  6. Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems activation Windows 7 Home Premium OA: I'm using the call system to activate windows. The link it sends works fine, but there are two boxes with text fields that I can't seem to figure out what to put there....
  7. Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit Upgrade iSO Download location?: Hi all, I have just fired up and old 3ghz Pentium 4 PC that has been in the shed for about 15 years. It has windows XP SP2 It has a DVD player and I was thinking of ripping some of my old DVDs to MP4. Every step has been problematic. To install a version of Handbrake software...
  8. Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble getting windows 7 home premium ISO: I am trying to create a "retro" laptop with an old HP laptop and need an ISO for windows 7 home premium, and I can not get it from Microsoft because it is an OEM key that is on the bottom of my laptop. I tried Heidoc but they had an error when I tried to use their tool to get...
  9. Dell Windows 7 Home Premium OA key on Fresh windows 10 install?

Dell Windows 7 Home Premium OA key on Fresh windows 10 install?: Hello, I have a family member's computer. They previously had windows 7 home premium from Dell. It got automatically upgraded to Windows 10. Then the hard drive died. I've replaced the hard drive now. Before I attempt to install from a USB ISO that I will download,...
  10. Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium

Upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium: I Just found your site - amazing! Planning to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 Home Premium. All the chat talks about Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro. Will the procedures be the same for my upgrade? I do have my Win 7 Product Key. 145738

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 home premium oa iso