Windows 10: How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10

Discus and support How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a dual boot Win 10 Pro/Win 10 Pro system. However, everytime I switch OS, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth mouse with that OS again. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harryosborn, Aug 26, 2016.

1. How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10

Hello, I have a dual boot Win 10 Pro/Win 10 Pro system. However, everytime I switch OS, I have to re-pair my Bluetooth mouse with that OS again. I have tried many methods online specifically for Win 7,8 /Linux dual boot, however it doesn't work with Windows 10.

Does anyone know any trick to make both OS recognize my Bluetooth mouse without re-pairing every single time? My bluetooth card is internal (Intel Wireless AC-3165 with BT).

:)

harryosborn, Aug 26, 2016

2. How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Other Versions of Windows, macOS and Linux

Back in the day I updated to Win10 by adding another SSD into my machine and created a dual boot when I "upgraded" from Win7. The other day my Win10 installation when belly up and I had to do a reinstall which has wiped out my dual boot. How do I tell Win10
    that my D:\ is my Win7 installation and crate a dual boot?

BryanDeVries, Aug 26, 2016
  3. LewisAM Win User
    Dual Boot Win10 & Win8.1

I setup a dual boot system for Win10 and Win8.1 because I need to run software for a client that is not Win10 compliant. But after the installation of Win10 it says that it is not activated. How do I activate the Win10 system?

LewisAM, Aug 26, 2016
Thema:

How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10

1. How to dual pair Bluetooth mouse with dual boot Win10/Win10 - Similar Threads - dual pair Bluetooth

2. Win10 update fails with Win10/Win10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 update fails with Win10/Win10 dual boot: Hi,I have an HP Omen 17 laptop with a UEFI dual boot setup- Win10 Enterprise and Win10 Ent LTSC.The Win10 Enterprise is version 1909, and every attempt to update it to 21h0, 21h1 or 21H2 has failed. Error code 0x80242016.I've tried just about every trick in the book to fix...
  3. Win10 update fails with Win10/Win10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 update fails with Win10/Win10 dual boot: Hi,I have an HP Omen 17 laptop with a UEFI dual boot setup- Win10 Enterprise and Win10 Ent LTSC.The Win10 Enterprise is version 1909, and every attempt to update it to 21h0, 21h1 or 21H2 has failed. Error code 0x80242016.I've tried just about every trick in the book to fix...
  4. Win10 update fails with Win10/Win10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dual boot Win10 Win7

Dual boot Win10 Win7: Hi, Some time ago I bought a new laptop with Win10 pre-installed on it and have been trying to make my old programs work with this OS. I've found solutions for most of them but for a couple (a database and some old games) it doesn't seem possible to make them run on Win10....
  6. Bluetooth mouse dual boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse dual boot: I have a Microsoft 3600 bluetooth mouse and use it on my little Windows 10 tablet PC that can also be booted into Android. I can set up the mouse to work under both, but have to keep pairing the mouse each time I swap OSes. Is there a way to get both OSes to recognise the...
  7. Dual Boot Win 7 and Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dual Boot Win 7 and Win10: Apologies if this is 'old hat'. I'm having trouble with win 10 (getting wifi working) and have a thread specifically on that subject already open. I'm in the position of installing win10 on my son's laptop and soon have to give it to him - but he lives 80 miles away. Win10...
  8. Win10 dual boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 dual boot: Hey there I want some help with my dual boot.i have windows 10 and windows xp installed in my laptop and I want to see the boot choice menu before windows 10 load.Now windows 10 is loading first and give me the choice of Os,for that reason if I choose windows xp my laptop...
  9. Dual Boot Win7/Win10

Dual Boot Win7/Win10: Reloaded factory software on Dell XPS laptop Win7. Created additional partition for Win10. Installed Win10 iso from boot to the separate partition. Previously labeled C drive as Win7 and D drive as Win10. Default boot is Win7. Works fine. On the boot screen I choose Win10....
  10. Dual Boot Win7 & Win10

Dual Boot Win7 & Win10: I used the ISO (64bit) burnt to DVD, changed boot order to install and installed to a new 250GB HDD, setup was about 15 mins and the dual boot works great, Windows 10 installed fine and Windows 7 has not been affected and runs as normal *Biggrin 2010

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual pair bluetooth mouse mint windows

2. dual boot bluetooth mouse windows 10

3. dual boot bluetooth pairing windows 10

4. bluetooth mouse dual pair win10