Windows 10: How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

Discus and support How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Computer Chicken, Jul 12, 2016.

1. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

Hello,

I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category. Any idea how to change this? Or is there no way and maybe the new Anniversary update will fix it?

Thanks so much! *Smile

:)

Computer Chicken, Jul 12, 2016

2. Album Artwork and Artist Artwork in Groove Music

Groove Music doesn't recognize some of the music I've uploaded from OneDrive and hasn't given it the appropriate album artwork or artist artwork. Most of these are well known artists and albums which are in the Windows Store (i.e. Dean Martin, Adele, etc.)
    so I'm not sure why it isn't recognizing them. I've also made sure the genre, year, etc all match the information in the Store app but Groove still doesn't recognize...

Is there a way to manually add album artwork in Groove?

Chris Dwan, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Album Artwork and Artist Artwork in Groove Music

First, move all your music from OneDrive back on to the tablet, then re-load them into Windows Media Player.

As for any albums that will not retrieve the tag information, there is a tag editor within Windows Media Player to where you can modify the information or you have to go to each song and right click on them (individually) and try to retrieve the information.

If it all works, then try moving the music back to OneDrive and see if Groove Music will display the tag information (album art, etc.).

Doing all of this can be a pain in the tail section if you have to go to individual songs but you can get it to work.

James Vinyard, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

1. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music? - Similar Threads - Edit Artist Artwork

2. Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.: I know that an issue about an app isn't supposed to be in the windows section, but Groove Music is an app by Microsoft, right? I love music and I wanted to listen to it offline, plus I LOVE Microsoft, So I downloaded Groove. I found some issues like the metadata of a song...
  3. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  4. Groove Music Artist Metadata

Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  5. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  6. Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?: pls help submitted by /u/vibenamite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvwyc/is_there_an_app_to_edit_artist_icons_in_groove/
  7. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  8. How decipher Groove Music Artist name?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How decipher Groove Music Artist name?: Groove Music has very limited and/or outdated photos of music artists. The folders containing these artist photos does not name them by artist name but rather by some code; e.g. 'Aye9wwbr5Umz8QwF0uAMIscdZtWUbNdJvkkwcYv9yv4' for Tony Bennett. If an artist photo actually...
  9. Groove Music : artist art issue

Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  10. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly: [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening? 69806

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?