Windows 10: How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?

Discus and support How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A lot User Recommend MP3Tag But I Cant Find Any Field About Contributing Artists ? 48250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?

A lot User Recommend MP3Tag But I Cant Find Any Field About Contributing Artists ?

:)

Gunzorla, Apr 23, 2016

2. how to edit music files after installing Version 1709 Windows 10

I am using the Libraries/ Music directory.

I am not using any program except Windows 10 Ver 1709

I have been editing music files ( contributing artists. album artist, genre, etc for about 10 years.

I have about 50 gb of files.

When I open a file there is nothing except the list of individual files. No edit section on the RHS.

GrahameWood_832, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Sammo770 Win User
    Can not save file sort order for contributing artist in windows 10

In my music folder I have sub folder for decades (1940 1950 1960 1970 etc) with in these sub folders I have music files. My columns are Contributing Artist, Title, Year and Name in that order. I can sort up or down in any column. When I exit the folder
    and come back the sort saves for every column but Contributing Artist; which is the one I want to sort by. I can not figure out how to save the contributing artist column.

Sammo770, Apr 23, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

The Artist field of MP3tag results the Contributing Artist field of Windows Explorer; as far as I see.

How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? - Similar Threads - Edit Contributing Artists

2. Issues displaying contributing artists with a slash in their name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues displaying contributing artists with a slash in their name: I am organizing my music library and came across a bit of an issue.One artist's name has a slash in it foo/bar but when I try to enter this into the "contributing artist" field it is interpreted as two separate artists foo; barI know that somewhere, somehow, there is a...
  3. Issues displaying contributing artists with a slash in their name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues displaying contributing artists with a slash in their name: I am organizing my music library and came across a bit of an issue.One artist's name has a slash in it foo/bar but when I try to enter this into the "contributing artist" field it is interpreted as two separate artists foo; barI know that somewhere, somehow, there is a...
  4. Issues displaying contributing artists with a slash in their name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove the saved contributing artists.

How to remove the saved contributing artists.: Can we remove any saved contributing artist?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-the-saved-contributing-artists/e05dc471-6ea8-4ea0-8d1a-ea62c170a5cc
  6. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  7. Make details pane include Contributing Artist, Album Artist, #, Album,

in Windows 10 Support
    Make details pane include Contributing Artist, Album Artist, #, Album,: The details pane used to include Contributing Artist, Album Artist, #, Album, as recently as yesterday. now it does not. how do I make it do so yet again? i got win10 and a asus vivobook if that is relevant 163922
  8. Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app to edit Artist Icons in Groove Music?: pls help submitted by /u/vibenamite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvwyc/is_there_an_app_to_edit_artist_icons_in_groove/
  9. How decipher Groove Music Artist name?

How decipher Groove Music Artist name?: Groove Music has very limited and/or outdated photos of music artists. The folders containing these artist photos does not name them by artist name but rather by some code; e.g. 'Aye9wwbr5Umz8QwF0uAMIscdZtWUbNdJvkkwcYv9yv4' for Tony Bennett. If an artist photo actually...
  10. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?: Hello, I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category. Any idea how to change this? Or is there no way and maybe the new Anniversary update will fix it? Thanks so much! *Smile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit contributing artists on pc

2. How to add a contributing artist on a document

3. how to edit contributing artist in w10 music

4. where does windows source list of contributing artists