Windows 10: How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?

Discus and support How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A lot User Recommend MP3Tag But I Cant Find Any Field About Contributing Artists ? 48250 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ?

A lot User Recommend MP3Tag But I Cant Find Any Field About Contributing Artists ?

:)

Gunzorla, Apr 23, 2016

2. how to edit music files after installing Version 1709 Windows 10

I am using the Libraries/ Music directory.

I am not using any program except Windows 10 Ver 1709

I have been editing music files ( contributing artists. album artist, genre, etc for about 10 years.

I have about 50 gb of files.

When I open a file there is nothing except the list of individual files. No edit section on the RHS.

GrahameWood_832, Apr 23, 2016
  3. Sammo770 Win User
    Can not save file sort order for contributing artist in windows 10

In my music folder I have sub folder for decades (1940 1950 1960 1970 etc) with in these sub folders I have music files. My columns are Contributing Artist, Title, Year and Name in that order. I can sort up or down in any column. When I exit the folder
    and come back the sort saves for every column but Contributing Artist; which is the one I want to sort by. I can not figure out how to save the contributing artist column.

Sammo770, Apr 23, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

The Artist field of MP3tag results the Contributing Artist field of Windows Explorer; as far as I see.

How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. How-to Edit Contributing Artists on Music Files ? - Similar Threads - Edit Contributing Artists

2. Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files: I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following link and did not...
  3. Music Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Music Files: How do I stop windows from automatically deleting properties from my MP3 files after I download them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/music-files/5c85c337-9d00-48d5-a0aa-228d29a4989f
  4. Groove Music : artist art issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  5. Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover

Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover: Hi, Since I changed the folder of my music, Groove hasn't been able to recognize the albums and artists. I have tried: - Deleting the groove app and redownloading it. - Checking security of the folders and mp3 files. - Resetting the database:...
  6. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly: [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening? 69806
  7. Free Music Editing Software

Free Music Editing Software: I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions? Cheers! 1407
  8. How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?

How to Edit Artist Artwork in Groove Music?: Hello, I wanted to know how to change artist artwork in Groove Music. I have a band that does not have the right artwork in the "Artists" category. Any idea how to change this? Or is there no way and maybe the new Anniversary update will fix it? Thanks so much! *Smile...
  9. Two problems with editing metadata of music files

in Windows 10 Support
    Two problems with editing metadata of music files: Good day all, I've got 2 problems about editing metadata of music files and I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could help me with this. 1. I know that you can't tag and edit WAV files' metadata but it seems that it's possible to edit their music information through...
  10. How do i edit my music files

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i edit my music files: How do I edit the Media information (Contributing artist, track member, genre etc.) on a music file/track. This option was available at the bottom of the page in Windows 7. 51271

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to edit contributing artists on pc

2. where does windows source list of contributing artists