Windows 10: How to email pictures from W10 photo app?

Discus and support How to email pictures from W10 photo app? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When you click the paper clip the 2nd time, it takes you back to the folder with 4 photos already attached. On the lefts side is what we call... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Adela, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Adela Win User

How to email pictures from W10 photo app?

Just a note to say that thanks to you and others on this thread, I've finally gotten the photos successfully sent out! Thanks so much for all your help! *Redface)

Adela, Feb 5, 2016
  2. davidhk Win User

Good to know you have it all sorted.
    I was worried of your sudden silence for 4 days.

Please do one thing.
    Please mark this thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Adela Win User
    Yes, from time to time I get SO frustrated that I just can't go on and need a rest from it all. Then I have to come back as things have to be done. Okay I'll mark this as resolved.

Adela, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to email pictures from W10 photo app?

1. How to email pictures from W10 photo app? - Similar Threads - email pictures W10

2. photos app and pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos app and pictures: Why is it that the photos app duplicates photos into the pictures files? who needs that? The problem is that you cannot move photos to the pictures file or make new folders or choose where you want your pictures to go as it used to be. And why in the world are there two...
  3. photos app and pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos app and pictures: Why is it that the photos app duplicates photos into the pictures files? who needs that? The problem is that you cannot move photos to the pictures file or make new folders or choose where you want your pictures to go as it used to be. And why in the world are there two...
  4. Photo app automatically grabs photos from My Pictures

Photo app automatically grabs photos from My Pictures: The Photos app has an archive of photos from the past and present. When I open the photo app, I see photos from 2007 to present 2020 and can't download them. I sign in to my Microsoft OneDrive account and don't see the photos. Three questions: How can I download the...
  5. Moving pictures from pictures folder to photo app folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving pictures from pictures folder to photo app folder: How do move a picture that is in a Folder in Pictures in my File Explorer to a folder in my Photos App. I can't drag it or copy and paste it, so is there some way to do this?...
  6. How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox

How to export photos from Photo App to pictures in my documents or upload to dropbox: The only option for sharing photos in the photo app is on the OneDrive and I need to share my photo or upload them to dropbox for my work. Is there a way to move photos from my photos over to pictures in my documents so I can upload them to dropbox?...
  7. Unable to delete pictures from Photos app

Unable to delete pictures from Photos app: I just downloaded pictures from a backup disc to my new computer. I can't delete individual pictures. Do I have to uninstall the app? can't find any 'settings' to help correct the problem. ***Modified title from: MS photo app. can't delete pictures.***...
  8. W10 Photo App not recognizing all photos

W10 Photo App not recognizing all photos: My live tile did not work well so I reset it and when I did ALL my 7000 photos and people in this photo app were deleted also . I cannot get the Photo app to again find the 50 people and the recognized people . It only finds a dozen people and a few picture for each. The...
  9. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos: Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms....
  10. move photo from email to pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move photo from email to pictures: move photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-photo-from-email-to-pictures/392e62b4-0076-4b49-9b48-2b775b26e0d8"