Windows 10: How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Welcome to a new guide on Win10FAQ: today we will be talking about Bluetooth in Windows 10. Almost every smartphone, laptop and PC is nowadays equipped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10

Welcome to a new guide on Win10FAQ: today we will be talking about Bluetooth in Windows 10. Almost every smartphone, laptop and PC is nowadays equipped with Bluetooth which is used to: Transfer some light files. Connect to some wireless peripherals like mouse, keyboard …etc. Use wireless playback (speakers) and recording devices (microphones). Many people [...]

The post How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10 appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jul 1, 2018
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jul 1, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jul 1, 2018
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable Bluetooth

2. How to enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 1803 Home Version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 1803 Home Version?: I'm trying to turn on bluetooth, but when I add an device, they say that I didn't turn on bluetooth. In settings, it doesn't give me an option to turn on and off bluetooth like in Apple. I also searched the Control Panel, and the thing in the task bar. Please help. How do I...
  3. Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Re-Enable Bluetooth Device: While troubleshooting bluetooth, I disabled my bluetooth adapter in the Device Manager. I can't see an option to show disabled devices that is referenced in a lot of threads online, I think it was removed after an update. And showing hidden devices doesn't show it, because...
  4. ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?

?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?: My Win10 PC has built in bluetooth and I use it with a bluetooth mouse. I accidentally turned bluetooth off and that made it real hard to turn it on again since the mouse stopped working. Catch-22! The solution is to install a USB mouse just to turn bluetooth back on....
  5. Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...

Updates disable Bluetooth, then enable it again, then disable it...: I'm certain I'm not the only person with this problem. Bluetooth is installed on my Samsung laptop running the latest version of Windows 10. Here's the problem: every so often a routine Windows update totally disables Bluetooth, or rather, prevents it from being discovered....
  6. Can't Enable Bluetooth

Can't Enable Bluetooth: I recently purchased a Canon printer, which has wireless capability. The problem is, I can't find a way to enable bluetooth on my PC. . I don't find any tile or button I can click on to do so. I assume my PC has bluetooth capability, but not sure about that (don't most...
  7. Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle

Resolved: Enabling Bluetooth dongle: Hello How do I use a generic Bluetooth dongle? Device manager do see it and report that the device do work properly. When I try to connect , I'm receiving an error message: (translation) "Impossible connection" - Activate Bluetooth on this PC - Update your Bluetooth...
  8. Enable Win 10 to receive bluetooth files without confirmation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable Win 10 to receive bluetooth files without confirmation?: Win 7 allowed this, but I can't figure out how in Win 10. I want Win 10 to "trust" my Galaxy S5 and automatically receive and save files sent by the phone. I send multiple files, usually photos, and having to go through all the manual steps for each picture is not working for...
  9. lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?: I have a brand new HP laptop that came with Windows 10 home installed on it. I have downloaded and applied all updates from MS. I use a Wi-Fi connection to my Time Warner router. I have everything setup and things seem to be running fine. Here's the deal. I thought...
  10. How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth?: I want to be able to right click on a file with the context menu popping up giving me the option of sending that file through bluetooth. How do I do that? 104549