Windows 10: ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?

Discus and support ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Win10 PC has built in bluetooth and I use it with a bluetooth mouse. I accidentally turned bluetooth off and that made it real hard to turn it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larrymcg, Dec 29, 2017.

1. larrymcg Win User

?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse?

My Win10 PC has built in bluetooth and I use it with a bluetooth mouse. I accidentally turned bluetooth off and that made it real hard to turn it on again since the mouse stopped working. Catch-22! The solution is to install a USB mouse just to turn bluetooth back on. Grrrr......

I tried the batch file that was posted by Brink on Sept 9, 2017. I assigned a keyboard shortcut. The batch file stopped "bthserv" as expected (running it again started bthserv).. However, when bthserv was stopped bluetooth was still ON and the bluetooth mouse continued to work. I verified bthserv was stopped by checking services with the task manager.

I assumed that running the batch file would not turn bluetooth back on if I manually turned it off.

So, does someone have a way to turn bluetooth ON without using any mouse clicks?

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Dec 29, 2017

2. How to change Bluetooth device name without using a PC?

Plug phone into a Windows PC, once it shows up in Explorer Right-click > Rename

Paul van der Heu, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Fn key and keys 5, 6 F5, F6 not working - HELP!

No help anyone?!

Is there a way that I can enable 3G, Bluetooth and WiFi without the hotkeys in Win7?

Doing it like in Linux you can enable GPS???

dante_lestat, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

Ok we'll need to go back into the dim and distant past, before Apple stole the idea from Xerox

If you have a conventional keyboard attached press the windows key, (old style keyboard Ctrl-Esc)

Type "Bluetooth" (no quotes) and enter when the "Bluetooth and other devices panel shows" use the arrow keys to navigate around the panel and space bar to turn Bluetooth on / off

Mouse not harmed at anytime during this posting

Tested with Windows 10 Pro Fall Creators Update

Barman58, Dec 29, 2017
  5. larrymcg Win User
    Barman58, Thanks for the info. I found that I could not navigate with the keyboard arrow keys. But your hint about using the Windows key to get to the search box did it for me. I typed "Turn bluetooth off/on" and it did it. No need to even go to the bluetooth settings page!

Thanks,
    Larry

larrymcg, Dec 30, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ?How to enable bluetooth without using mouse? - Similar Threads - enable bluetooth without

2. How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?: Good Day Community!!I checked my cores in Task manager and it only showed 2 logical cores so when I check in the msconfig I saw it have only 2 cores.So I checked in my ASUS BIOS and my processor cores is 4 so how can I activate those cores without using the msconfig?...
  3. How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?: Good Day Community!!I checked my cores in Task manager and it only showed 2 logical cores so when I check in the msconfig I saw it have only 2 cores.So I checked in my ASUS BIOS and my processor cores is 4 so how can I activate those cores without using the msconfig?...
  4. How to Enable all Cores without using msconfig?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Enabling mouse keys without a mouse in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling mouse keys without a mouse in windows 10: When I go to the setting by pressing tab, I can't get it to enable. While the enable Mouse Keys box is highlighted I've tried pressing enter, the right arrow key, space bar, everything. But it will not enable. I've also tried the left alt + left shift + numlock, and it opened...
  6. Enabling mouse keys without a mouse in windows 10

Enabling mouse keys without a mouse in windows 10: When I go to the setting by pressing tab, I can't get it to enable. While the enable Mouse Keys box is highlighted I've tried pressing enter, the right arrow key, space bar, everything. But it will not enable. I've also tried the left alt + left shift + numlock, and it opened...
  7. How to enable «mouse keys» in accessibility on Windows 10 without Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable «mouse keys» in accessibility on Windows 10 without Mouse?: When i’am using the tab button to go around in the control panel at the mouse keys section within the accessibility, i cant enable it with the keyboard… i have tried to move the marker that pops up by using TAB to go to the box that checks the thing.I have Also tried enabling...
  8. How to enable «mouse keys» in accessibility on Windows 10 without Mouse?

How to enable «mouse keys» in accessibility on Windows 10 without Mouse?: When i’am using the tab button to go around in the control panel at the mouse keys section within the accessibility, i cant enable it with the keyboard… i have tried to move the marker that pops up by using TAB to go to the box that checks the thing.I have Also tried enabling...
  9. How to enable bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable bluetooth?: So I want to connect something to my computer right? I open up Bluetooth and there is no enable or disable option and I think thats ok so I then click add Bluetooth or other device and click bluetooth and it says to enable it or try to update it but the problem is that I dont...
  10. How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10: Welcome to a new guide on Win10FAQ: today we will be talking about Bluetooth in Windows 10. Almost every smartphone, laptop and PC is nowadays equipped with Bluetooth which is used to: Transfer some light files. Connect to some wireless peripherals like mouse, keyboard …etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 turn on bluetooth without mouse