Windows 10: How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10

Discus and support How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hwy there, I'm facing a problem when Enabling Cortana, It asks me to give permissions to read Contacts but when I click on settings, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HappyPrince, Oct 11, 2015.

1. How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10

Hwy there, I'm facing a problem when Enabling Cortana, It asks me to give permissions to read Contacts but when I click on settings, there is no Cortana to give permissions, any solution ?

:)

HappyPrince, Oct 11, 2015
  2. Sindria Win User

How to enable Cortana in Windows 10 Education 64-bit after the Anniversary Update?

Would be great if they bored to reply if they're working on it or if it's not going to happen. Downgrading to Pro seems the way to go for now....

Sindria, Oct 11, 2015
  3. How to enable Cortana in Windows 10 Education 64-bit after the Anniversary Update?

The title says it all. After installing the Anniversary Update, my Cortana features were all gone. I tried editing the Cortana registries from 0 to 1 like other posts mention but it didn't help.

So I heard that Windows 10 Education removed Cortana after Anniversary Update. How come? At most, just disable it by default.

Now I would like to know is there any possibility I can enable Cortana in my Windows 10 Education? Anything helps.

PhucUong1992, Oct 11, 2015
  4. How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10

How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10 [​IMG]

you're lucky, she no understand me..

BugMeister, Oct 16, 2015
  5. I;ve done a clean installation and it's fixed now

HappyPrince, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10

1. How to enable contacts access to Cortana in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable contacts access

2. How To Enable the Windows 10 Cortana Search Box

in Cortana
    How To Enable the Windows 10 Cortana Search Box: Hello. My problem is that. I changed my computer to English. I set the region to the United States. I can open the Cortana application by pressing the Cortana icon, but cortana and search settings do not appear in the settings screen. My goal is to use Cortana in the search...
  3. How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How to enable Cortana on Windows 10?: How do i enable Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1909? Note that i am in Romania. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-cortana-on-windows-10/8b7f5ea3-c484-4076-8791-3ed7013d81cd
  4. enable Cortana

in Cortana
    enable Cortana: I cannot get Cortana to change and open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cortana/ea55e2d4-433c-4259-95f6-07586c39d704"
  5. Enabling Cortana

in Cortana
    Enabling Cortana: hi there, i disabled cortana when i installed my os and now i want to enable her. the cortana icon is still in the start menu and when i clink it it just takes me to the search bar i have looked around and followed some pre-existing guides with no luck i am running 10 pro...
  6. Cortana and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and contacts: Hello. My problem is that when I say to Cortana to send an email she cannot find my contacts. I have 2 accounts windowslive and gmail. When I open people application everything is alright. When I send by mail emails, my contacts are also alright. She cannot find the contact...
  7. How to enable Cortana on a local account?

How to enable Cortana on a local account?: I've noticed that I need to switch the entire computer to a Microsoft account, just to use Cortana! Is there a way to use Cortana normally, but while keeping the local account? On Windows 8, I used to be able to sign in individually for each app, can I do the same thing for...
  8. How to give contact access for apps in windows 10?

How to give contact access for apps in windows 10?: [img] When i was going to activate cortana it said to give apps to access my contacts. But when I went to settings all options were in grey colour (cant active) and missing contacts on off button too. ( can see in screenshot) please tell a way to solve this. 58246
  9. Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of your device and the version of...
  10. How to enable "Hey Cortana" on Windows 10 for Phones (10166)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable "Hey Cortana" on Windows 10 for Phones (10166): I have a Lumia 930, which supposedly supports the snapdragon SensorCore functionality needed for "Hey Cortana" to work, but I cannot seem to figure out how to turn this on. Anyone have a clue? 9830

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cortanna access contact