Windows 10: How to enable full OSK?

Discus and support How to enable full OSK? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, On a surface pro 1 tablet, I'm having trouble locating where to enable the full onscreen keyboard. Has anyone managed to set this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexread, May 13, 2015.

1. alexread Win User

How to enable full OSK?

Hi everyone,

On a surface pro 1 tablet, I'm having trouble locating where to enable the full onscreen keyboard. Has anyone managed to set this please?

I.e. if I click the notification bar keyboard icon, then press the language key (I've tried FIN and ENG), there are 4 layouts there - standard keyboard, keys at the sides for typing with thumbs, a pen device or a 4th option to have the full keyboard layout. This 4th one is greyed out all the time for me. Thank you.

:)

alexread, May 13, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, May 13, 2015
  3. How do I enable the full "standard" touch keyboard in Windows 10?

It's not gone completely -it still comes up for me on the Windows log in screen, just can't get it to appear afterwards. Very frustrating!

The High Druid, May 13, 2015
  4. captricky Win User

How to enable full OSK?

They moved the TYPING options menu to DEVICES in the Settings Menu. So now it is START >Settings > Devices > Typing. Scroll to see the option for the Standard Keyboard.

captricky, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

How to enable full OSK?

1. How to enable full OSK? - Similar Threads - enable full OSK

2. How to enable JavaScript?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable JavaScript?: When I start my PC, I see that Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. Then the message appears: ‘This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked. To find out whether your browser supports JavaScript, or to allow scripts, see the...
  3. How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Full-Screen Optimizations is a feature on Windows 10 devices that help them function better. It is enabled by default for applications like video players and games. When this feature is enabled, the gaming or video playback experience is enhanced by [...] This post...
  4. how to enable

how to enable: 1 )how to enable local group policy management in windows10 home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-enable/34f509da-6b93-4752-a253-c8563dcf7d76
  5. How to open to a full window ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open to a full window ?: Hi Guys More of my windows, especially Googlemail, open to a 1/2 window then I maxamise but surely it can be made to open fully. I seem to remember in past, if you drag window to full size, then close, it will be 100% next time, not so. Another tip seemed to be, drag to...
  6. how to enable fingerprint sign in

how to enable fingerprint sign in: hi, from a couple of days ive been facing this fingerprint problem few days back this sign in option worked properly but when I changed into pin format the fingerprint option as well as setup is gone...
  7. Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?

Enable "Use Start Full Screen" for all users ?: First of all, Thanks ive made many a group policy out of your tutorials. I am the IT Administrator for a fairly large engineering company where the users often roam between computers. We did a complete rebuild from XP - 8.1 and everyone has learned how to use the xml deployed...
  8. that damn clicking noise from the OSK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    that damn clicking noise from the OSK: How do i stop that bleedingly annoying clicking noise created by the on screen keyboard every time a key is pressed? I can't see any option to shut it up and its driving me crazy. Not bothered if the solution entails registry edits, group policy changes, deleting files from...
  9. How to Enable Verbose Boot with full list of Files Loaded at Startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Enable Verbose Boot with full list of Files Loaded at Startup?: Hi all, Trying to work out if it's possible to cause Windows 10 to display a full list of files loaded during system startup as the machine boots? What I mean is, similar to very old versions of Windows (3.1 and 95) where you'd get a full list of files, drivers,...
  10. How To Enable Expandable Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Enable Expandable Folders: I want to enable expandable folders like in previous versions of windows. But can't find out how to do it. Here is a tutorial for Windows 7 to help explain what I am trying to do. How to Auto Expand Sub-Folders in Explorer just like XP in Windows 7 [Tips] | Next of...