Windows 10: How To Enable Smooth Accent Color Change

Discus and support How To Enable Smooth Accent Color Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Slideshow of pictures on my Desktop that changes every 1 minute. I have enabled this certain option: Settings -> Personalization ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pepanee, Aug 24, 2016.

1. pepanee Win User

How To Enable Smooth Accent Color Change

Hello,

I have a Slideshow of pictures on my Desktop that changes every 1 minute. I have enabled this certain option:
    Settings -> Personalization -> Colors -> "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" checkbox checked.

Yet there are two issues with this option:
    1) Once the Desktop background image changes, an active File Explorer window tends to refresh. When a folder has many files in it and I am scrolled down in the folder, the Desktop background will eventually change. When it changes, the folder refreshes and it scrolls all the way back to the top. That shouldn't happen; it should stay exactly in the location I am at.
    2) Right after the Desktop background changes, any window that it active changes its title bar color at a sudden instance. Windows 8.1 used to change this smoothly by blending from the previous color to the new color. Why doesn't Windows 10 do this?

Why don't the developers Upgrade previous versions of Windows instead of re-writing it all over again with excessive mistakes?

Help me fix those two issues from above please. Thanks

:)

pepanee, Aug 24, 2016
  2. AidenHong Win User

Color not changing

I was personalizing the theme color, when I accidentally selected "Automatically pick an accent color from my background". It did it wrong, and now the accent color is an ugly barf yellow. I'm selecting other colors, but the accent color just doesn't seem
    to change. It just reverts back when I restart the settings. How do I change the color?

AidenHong, Aug 24, 2016
  3. Auto refreshing in Windows 10 file explorer in every two second

You probably have Desktop Slideshow enabled (and set to change in seconds) and "Automatically pick an accent color from my background". The combo of these two settings cause folders to refresh every time the wallpaper changes. Either increase the Desktop
    Slideshow wallpaper change frequency, or disable the accent color setting.

How to solve issue with auto-refresh in File Explorer? (Windows 10) - Windows Central Forums

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 24, 2016
Thema:

How To Enable Smooth Accent Color Change

1. How To Enable Smooth Accent Color Change - Similar Threads - Enable Smooth Accent

2. Accent colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent colors: Why, when I set my accent color to sunflower yellow, does my taskbar look dirty green? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accent-colors/5ce2cacf-8186-4a04-869d-ec4772659f6f
  3. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  4. How to change accent color through registry editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change accent color through registry editor?: Hello! I've seen many tutorials on how to change different parts of of unactivated windows through the registry editor. Whenever I try to find anything about the accent colors, I see stuff about how to add custom accent colors, however, I haven't been able to learn how to...
  5. Accent colors changing

Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  6. How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft […] This article How to Enable and use Accent Color in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!

Cannot change accent color on Windows 10. Stuck at pink accent color!: Hi, on my Windows 10 new PC, the color theme is stuck at a pink accent color. When I go to Settings -> Colors -> Choose your accent color, whenever I check another color, the pink one is still checked and the color does not change. Why is it doing this? I've read other posts...
  8. Accent Color

Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  10. How to change accent color?

How to change accent color?: Hi Forum I read on the internet that you can add your own custom accent color thru the registry. I did that but it didn't change my accents in the start menu or on the log off screen. I was wondering is there any other way of changing or forcing windows to accept your...