Windows 10: How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803

Discus and support How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried to record with Goldwave Digital Audio Editing Software but I cannot find how to enable the Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 OS 17134.112. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scopio, Jun 16, 2018.

1. scopio Win User

How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803

Tried to record with Goldwave Digital Audio Editing Software but I cannot find how to enable the Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 OS 17134.112.
    In previous Windows versions including Windows 10 I could click on the speaker icon > Recording and enable Stereo Mixer as can be shown below (although that is a screenshot from my laptop running Windows 8.1).

How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 [​IMG]

Any help would be most appreciated.

:)

scopio, Jun 16, 2018

2. Upgrade stereo mixer in Windows 10

Hello Ray,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

A question, do you want to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable Stereo Mixer.

1) Right-click on the audio icon in the system tray and select "Recording Devices" to open the recording device settings.

2) Then Right-click on the empty area in dialog box and select "View" and "Show disconnected devices” which would

3) show the “Stereo Mix” option.

4) Right-click on Stereo Mixer and click on Enable.

To upgrade the Stereo Mixer, go to Device Manager. Under Audio Inputs and Sounds, locate Stereo Mixer.

* Right click and go to properties and chose to update drivers.

If the issue still persists, then update your sound card driver by the following steps.

1) Go to Device Manager.

2) Click Sound, video, and game controllers to expand.

3) Under Sound, video, and game controllers, double-click the entry for your sound card, and then click the
    Driver tab.

Hope this helps. If you still have any queries, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Jun 17, 2018
  3. Missing Stereo mixer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Please share these details.

1.Have installed the latest audio drivers?

2.What is the make and model of the computer?

Please be informed that windows 10 have Stereo mixer. you just need to follow the steps to enable the Stereo Mixer.
    1. Right click on sound icon in Taskbar.

2. Click Recording Device.

3. Right click on blank space and choose "Show Disabled Device", then you can "enable stereo mix".

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers from the manufactures website and check it if helps. Refer the suggestions given by Andre Da costa in the below link.

How to install and update drivers in windows 10?

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 17, 2018
  4. RayFritts Win User

Upgrade stereo mixer in Windows 10

Original Title: win 10

is there an upgrade i can get to get a stereo mixer on windows 10

RayFritts, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

1. How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - enable Stereo Mixer

2. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  3. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  4. Stereo Mixer stopped recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mixer stopped recording audio: Hello! Yesterday the stereo mixer stopped recording audio from my PC.Now it only records strange hissing quiet sounds.Everything was working fine 2 days ago.Today I tried to reinstall the Realtek drivers from the official website of my motherboard Asus TUF B550M Gaming Plus -...
  5. Stereo Mixer stopped recording audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mixer stopped recording audio: Hello! Yesterday the stereo mixer stopped recording audio from my PC.Now it only records strange hissing quiet sounds.Everything was working fine 2 days ago.Today I tried to reinstall the Realtek drivers from the official website of my motherboard Asus TUF B550M Gaming Plus -...
  6. How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10: How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10? I have read tutorial dated 2018 but it seems that it is outdated now 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-10/1b47dea5-30d9-4992-907f-6e9f5bf1b2ee
  7. How to enable Stereo Mix on my Windows 10..

How to enable Stereo Mix on my Windows 10..: dSeen from some post: if the sound card? driver? or system doesn't support Stereo Mix, it's impossible to use. So does anyone know how to check whether my sound card support it? Under sound recording option, i've checked "show disabled devices", no stereo mix at all... Many...
  8. How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10

How to enable Stereo Mix in Windows 10: I'm running Dell Precision T5400 on Windows 10 I'm trying to enable stereo mix but I can't find it This is picture in sound setting: [ATTACH] This is picture in my Driver manager: [ATTACH] and this is information of my PC: [ATTACH] Can I get any suggest ?...
  9. stereo mixer sound

stereo mixer sound: since last windows update i cant play sound in chat rooms. i had no problem before update, i update sound driver and ran troubleshooting sound, still nothing i do have sound, play music but once enable stereo mixer , its horrible, i rolled back driver etc done everything...
  10. How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 OS 17134.112

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 OS 17134.112: Tried to record with Goldwave Digital Audio Editing Software but I cannot find how to enable the Stereo Mixer in Windows 10 1803 OS 17134.112. In previous Windows versions including Windows 10 I could click on the speaker icon > Recording and enable Stereo Mixer as can be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound mixer windows 10 language:en

2. enable stereo mixer windows 10

3. windows 10 stereo mix missing

4. mixer enable,
  5. enable sound mixer on windows 10,
  6. enable audio mixer windows 10,
  7. windows 10 steam stero mix 1803,
  8. enable mixer