Windows 10: How to enable the NX feature on a Pentium Dual Core CPU E5700@3.00Ghz?

Discus and support How to enable the NX feature on a Pentium Dual Core CPU E5700@3.00Ghz? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My install to Windows 10 failed on a PC running 32bit Windows 7 Home Premium. The error I got was that the NX feature was not enabled on the CPU.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ekendraed, Jul 31, 2015.

1. ekendraed Win User

How to enable the NX feature on a Pentium Dual Core CPU E5700@3.00Ghz?

My install to Windows 10 failed on a PC running 32bit Windows 7 Home Premium.

The error I got was that the NX feature was not enabled on the CPU.

How may I enable the NX feature?

:)

ekendraed, Jul 31, 2015

2. The CPU isn't supported

Intel(R) Pentium(R)D CPU 3.00GHz Dual Core Processor ,Microsoft coreinfo tool indicates I have PAE, NX, and SEE2 functions supported by my CPU as there is an * beside PAE, NX, and SEE2 in the core information. EDB(Executive Disabled Bit) is Enabled in
    Bios so I get these features, 8mb of ram ,163gb of freespace,Direct X, version 11.Runing Win 7-64bit OS.The windows update app Indicates the CPU isn't supported and Windows 10 will not run on this P.C. How is this possible and how can I rectify the problem
    .I would like to get my reservation and upgrade to windows 10 with a proper install. Any help would be appreciated.

BradGoodwin, Jul 31, 2015
  3. My CPU doesn't support Windows 10????????????

Intel(R) Pentium(R)D CPU 3.00GHz Dual Core Processor ,Microsoft coreinfo tool indicates I have PAE, NX, and SEE2 functions supported by my CPU as there is an * beside PAE, NX, and SEE2 in the core information. EDB(Executive Disabled Bit) is Enabled in Bios
    so I get these features, 8mb of ram ,163gb of freespace,Direct X, version 11.The windows update app Indicates the CPU isn't supported and Windows 10 will not run on this P.C. How is this possible and how can I rectify the problem .I would like to get my
    reservation and upgrade to windows 10 with a proper install. Any help would be appreciated.

BradGoodwin, Jul 31, 2015
  4. wase4711 Win User

wase4711, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. How to enable the NX feature on a Pentium Dual Core CPU E5700@3.00Ghz? - Similar Threads - enable feature Pentium

2. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  3. CPU Logical cores

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU Logical cores: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Home with an Intel Core i3-7100U @ 2.4Ghz, but when I first checked at Task Manager, the number of Logical Processors were 4. But somehow I changed the number to 2, and I want to change it back to 4 but I can't remember where I changed it in. Can...
  4. CPU Logical cores

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU Logical cores: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Home with an Intel Core i3-7100U @ 2.4Ghz, but when I first checked at Task Manager, the number of Logical Processors were 4. But somehow I changed the number to 2, and I want to change it back to 4 but I can't remember where I changed it in. Can...
  5. pentium(R) dual core cpu E5300 @2.6ghz is compatible for win 10 ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pentium(R) dual core cpu E5300 @2.6ghz is compatible for win 10 ??: pentium(R) dual core cpu E5300 @2.6ghz is compatible for win 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10/a3992bc5-bec2-47a1-ab6a-a1c3b4d4c80e
  6. How do you enable the core isolation?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do you enable the core isolation?: Thanks Toni, in any case it uses virtualization/Virtual Based Security(VBS): Virtualization-based Security (VBS) | Microsoft Docs You're welcome. Confusing all these similar terms, acronyms and abbreviations. *Smile ...but yes that is what it is used for in WD.
  7. CPU doesn't support NX

CPU doesn't support NX: Hi, I need a help, I tried to install Android Studio to start working on developping apps, but when I tried to make an emulator (virtual device), it doesn't work, and I had this warning " Your CPU doesn't support NX ". My ask is to know what is mean NX, and why my CPU...
  8. Dual Core running at one core, No native resolution

Dual Core running at one core, No native resolution: I upgraded to Win 10 in late July, but lately realized maybe Microsoft might not be providing the updates to solve my current issues. My computer is pretty old, and the hardware is the same as it came out of the box, other than attaching a spare hard drive. It is a Dell...
  9. Can the Intel Pentium Dual-Core CPU 6300 Support ten?

Can the Intel Pentium Dual-Core CPU 6300 Support ten?: So I have a old Computer that has a Intel Pentium Dual-Core 6300 and want to upgrade it to Ten so if I have to use it I will be use to it. Can it upgrade? 15124
  10. Pentium e5200 cpu not supported?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pentium e5200 cpu not supported?: I have a PC here (not mine) that has win7 32 bits, 4gb ram and pentuim e5200 (45 nm) that has the disable bit enabled in bios and the latest update kbxx2664 istana but still have the "CPU not supported" message when clicking the windows upgrade icon in the tray. Any idea...