Windows 10: How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender

Discus and support How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Although I have enabled ooVoo.exe in the McAfee Antivirus Plus software, I think Windows Defender is blocking it as no sooner I video call a friend... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ajit Dinkar, May 1, 2016.

1. How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender

Although I have enabled ooVoo.exe in the McAfee Antivirus Plus software, I think Windows Defender is blocking it as no sooner I video call a friend using the ooVoo app, the call is terminated. ooVoo opines to check any antivirus software that is blocking it.

How do I enable it on Windows Defender ?

:)

Ajit Dinkar, May 1, 2016
  2. aashh123 Win User

Skype in nokia N9

how to enable video chat in skype. in nokia N9

aashh123, May 1, 2016
  3. wp7geek Win User
    where can i download an app to enable video chat for my HTC HD7?

The htc hd7 does not has a front facing camera. So video chat or calling is not possible.

wp7geek, May 1, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender

I don't have an answer for you, but........................
    As far as I know, McAfee Antivirus Plus after installed will automatically turn off Windows Defender.
    I don't think WD has anything to do with your problem of running ooVoo.exe .

davidhk, May 1, 2016
  5. indogt Win User
    indogt, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender

1. How to enable the video chat app ooVoo.exe when using Windows Defender - Similar Threads - enable video chat

2. Help with slow internet when joining a chat app or watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with slow internet when joining a chat app or watching videos: I have 1400 download and 41 upload and whenever I join a discord chat room, my internet gets cut to 400-600. I also go and watch a video that is already saved onto my SSD so I am not using the internet and my internet gets cut to around 800-900. I have already swapped out the...
  3. Help with slow internet when joining a chat app or watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with slow internet when joining a chat app or watching videos: I have 1400 download and 41 upload and whenever I join a discord chat room, my internet gets cut to 400-600. I also go and watch a video that is already saved onto my SSD so I am not using the internet and my internet gets cut to around 800-900. I have already swapped out the...
  4. Help with slow internet when joining a chat app or watching videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error 10054 when using SSH with Windows Defender Firewall enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 10054 when using SSH with Windows Defender Firewall enabled: Hello,I have an issue when accessing a remote server through SSH when Windows Defender Firewall is ON.I can connect to my remote host and perform commands which output little text, but as soon as have a command with large output the SSH connection is dropped.I have tried with...
  6. How to switch devices when video chat in Messanger ? without turn off the video chat

How to switch devices when video chat in Messanger ? without turn off the video chat: last month ago I was able to switch devices in messanger video call from phone to pc or pc to phone without disconnecting I just press the call button. I don't know that is official feature or notbut now I cannot do it anymore its say "he/she in another call", I tried...
  7. Is there a way to set focus assist to turn on automatically when I'm using a video chat app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to set focus assist to turn on automatically when I'm using a video chat app?: It's quite annoying to be in a zoom meeting and have to remember to enable it so no one can hear my calendar or email notifications go off. It looks like focus assist turns on when an app is in full screen, but that's not an option as I need to have other apps open at the...
  8. Monitors flickering when video chatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitors flickering when video chatting: Hello. I am currently on a video chat via Zoom for my job and my screens are flickering like crazy. It may stop for a few minutes but it is so bad that it is extremely distracting. This has been going on for a few months. Of course, it started after my warranty expired. I...
  9. How to enable windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable windows defender: Hello I bought a new laptop that came with Webroot antivirus. I do not like this program and want to use the default Windows Defender, but I do not see an option to change it back, or uninstall the other program. They both are present in the settings, but windows defender...
  10. Oovoo crashing

Oovoo crashing: Oovoo crashes/ closes after a couple minutes in a video call or crashes right after opening it. Tried reinstalling. please help*Shock 36109