Windows 10: How to enable VPN (Hamachi) connection once you disabled?

Discus and support How to enable VPN (Hamachi) connection once you disabled? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I disabled Hamachi virtual LAN in Control Panel/Network and Sharing Center. The icon is gone and I dont know how to enable it again. Reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Slavko, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Slavko Win User

How to enable VPN (Hamachi) connection once you disabled?

I disabled Hamachi virtual LAN in Control Panel/Network and Sharing Center. The icon is gone and I dont know how to enable it again. Reinstalled Hamachi, but the problem is still the same. Any help with this?

:)

Slavko, Nov 2, 2015

2. E71 Windows home server VPN

I tried the built in VPN function of Windows Home Server which doesn't work because I don't have a VPN policy server, I was looking for a suggestion for VPN that will work for my phone.

I have Hamachi running for laptop VPN but there is no s60 Hamachi client.

My ISP is AT&T using thier own U-Verse router which is very limited in functionality other than port forwarding.

PlayerX---01, Nov 2, 2015
  3. VPN deployment

I'm trying to install a VPN on my Lumia950. I'm using LogMeIn Hamachi. Can someone provide guidelines? Thanks a lot, as always!

GlenHemingson, Nov 2, 2015
Thema:

How to enable VPN (Hamachi) connection once you disabled?

1. How to enable VPN (Hamachi) connection once you disabled? - Similar Threads - enable VPN Hamachi

2. How do you enable this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you enable this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mejorqvos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1aq2fmm/how_do_you_enable_this/
  3. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  4. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session: I'm currently running a virtual machine with Windows 10. A connect to this virtual machine trough Remote Desktop Protocol. Once connected I want to establish a VPN connection to another server, but Windows forbidens me of doing that based on some security policy. If I access...
  5. Establishing a VPN connection once I'm in a RDP session

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to enable a disk that was disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable a disk that was disabled: Some time ago I installed a SDD in my Lenovo desktop Win10 and disabled the hard drive, and now want to use that drive to store a backup clone of my system. I don't recall the steps used to perform the disable, but I believe I utilized either disk or device management...
  7. onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.: onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.error messageCode 0x8004de44After deinstalling and reinstalling again and again - same problem. Cant use onedrive like that.any help? thx...
  8. onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.: onedrive once installed is working but once disconnected you cant connect it again.error messageCode 0x8004de44After deinstalling and reinstalling again and again - same problem. Cant use onedrive like that.any help? thx...
  9. No internet connection after disabling vpn.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet connection after disabling vpn.: why can't I connect to internet after disabling ipvanish (vpn). I enable vpn and I can browse, but when disabled the internet will not connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-after-disabling-vpn/6f20375e-6cfd-4d3e-ba5c-c8eee0f5d89e
  10. Cannot enable Microsoft Print to PDF once it is disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot enable Microsoft Print to PDF once it is disabled: I used the following command to find the feature name and the second one (Powershell) to disable Microsoft Print to PDF, and the third one to re-enable it. DISM /online /get-features /format:table | find "Disabled" Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName...