Windows 10: How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save

Discus and support How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i upliad ohotos from my icloud, they are small. I need them to fill the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraLilly1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save

when i upliad ohotos from my icloud, they are small. I need them to fill the screen

:)

BarbaraLilly1, Jul 19, 2018

2. Uploading photos to ebay. December 2016

Hi Dee,

For us to better assist you with this issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What browser did you use when uploading photos in Ebay?
    • From which location are you trying to upload the photos?
    • Are the photos saved on the Pictures folder, or on the desktop?

To isolate this problem, we suggest using a different browser in uploading the photos. If the photos are saved on the desktop, moved it in the Pictures folder and try uploading again.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Change photo tags for upload...not afterwards

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to sort the photos by date in the saved location and check if it helps.

To do so, follow the below steps:

• Open the folder where the photos are saved.

• Click on View tab.

• Click Group by, then click Date.
    Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 19, 2018
  4. How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save

Photos

Hi,

There are several ways that you can perform to import your photos from your iPad, like through File Explorer, Photos app, or iCloud. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• How are you trying to import your photos from your iPad?
    • Have you received any error messages?
    • Were you able to import your photos from your iPad to Windows 10 PC before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to import or transfer your photos from your iPad to Windows 10 using File Explorer:

• Plug in your iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable.
    • Press Windows key + E to open File Explorer.
    • Click the arrow next to This PC in the menu on the left side of the window. The arrow looks like >.
    • Click on your X's iPad (X is the name of your device) in the
      This PC sub-menu.
    • Double-click on Internal Storage.
    • Click on the folder or files that you want to import or transfer.
    • Click on Copy to button on the top of the window.

How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save 9b803660-752a-4289-9c00-06f27dab8531?upload=true.png
    • Click on Choose location… to select a location. You can also click one of the options listed in the dropdown menu.
    • Click a destination to save the pictures.
    • Click on Copy. Make sure you don't unplug your iPad during the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save

1. How to enlarge uploaded photo on iPad PowerPoint and get it to save - Similar Threads - enlarge uploaded photo

2. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  3. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  4. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Photos app hangs when I upload from ipad

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Photos app hangs when I upload from ipad: I'm trying to upload my photos from ipad to windows 10 via Microsoft Photos. It recognises my Ipad and finds 1317 images then hangs, eventually the app shuts down. I've run troubleshooter and it says Hanging App not fixed. This used to work before the January update. How do I...
  6. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  7. PowerPoint Online Saving

PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  8. Saving Documents and Powerpoints

Saving Documents and Powerpoints: I have been doing papers and projects on my laptop for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong, but I have been trying to save those papers and projects and I save them to my documents and make sure I save them multiple times throughout the process, but when I would open...
  9. How to download and then upload photos

How to download and then upload photos: Can you explain how I can download a photo from an email so that I can then upload it to a web site (a dating site)? Thanks, Susan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-then-upload-photos/830b187d-0d59-4fc0-b743-36b7efee3653"
  10. How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I SAVE / UPLOAD photos: Hi please excuse my complete ignorance, since downloading my " free windows 10 " I cant see how to download / save any fotos...when I try to a window opens giving my just the option of "windows picture viewer" but that doesnt seem to be installed, just an app for "photos" and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save an enlarged photo on ipad