Windows 10: how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ?

Discus and support how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought it my first and new PC stick *Cool and I need help here *Nerd how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ? QM1 | Stick PCs | ASUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PratikUnleashed, Jul 3, 2016.

1. how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ?

I just bought it my first and new PC stick *Cool
    and I need help here *Nerd

how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ?

QM1 | Stick PCs | ASUS Global
    *Wink

*Wink

:)

PratikUnleashed, Jul 3, 2016
  2. fventer2 Win User

Latest update/patch 10586 on Windows 10 to version 1511 stuck at 35%, drivers 13%

I have a similar problem. Beware, the Novembr update does not work on the asus qm1. I have had to ask Microsoft to block it for me.

fventer2, Jul 3, 2016
  3. Latest update/patch 10586 on Windows 10 to version 1511 stuck at 35%, drivers 13%

For ASUS QM1-C008

To install 10586 upgrade, first the stick must have factory reset (windows restore to clean instalation), do not install anything. Then update the stick until you come to 1151 10586 update, after you download the update, when it ask to restart and update press
    restart button and remove everything from usb and sd holes, you must have the Bluetooth disabled, and the stick will update after some time and several restarts. This is the way it worked for me. It hangs on by driver installation, probably it has problems
    with usb, sd card and Bluetooth connected device, when it upgrades.

LAURENTIU_, Jul 3, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

According to the link you provided you have to press the Esc key when you are starting the QM1. This gives you access to the BIOS settings.

Here is the screenshot which you can find in the FAQ section of your link:

how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ? [​IMG]

Other FAQs show you how to connect keyboards and mouse etc.

philc43, Jul 3, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Be advised that in order to shutdown to the point where the bios setup key works you have to bypass Windows 10 Fast Startup. A few ways to do that:

Turn it off completely (which is what I would recommend doing):
    Fast Startup - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

or hold the down the shift key when you click shutdown from the power icon

or click restart and then press ESC at the right time when the computer restarts.

You can also restart directly into UEFI setup this way:
    UEFI Firmware Settings - Boot to from inside Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Jul 3, 2016
  6. I got it comrades
    I am on it
    thanks alot

PratikUnleashed, Jul 4, 2016
  7. aminlv Win User
    in my case it work with "F9"
    i have another issue thou i can't find a way to boot from external device microsd or USB i appreciate if you have any insight about it since resetting from troubleshoot doesnt work at all...

aminlv, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. how to enter into BIOS of Asus PC Stick QM1 ? - Similar Threads - enter BIOS Asus

2. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  3. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  4. How to enter the "true" BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enter the "true" BIOS: I have Samsung laptop, and i want to enter the BIOS but upon entering i get a crappy, limited BIOS ( and i want to access the actual BIOS. How do i skip, take out or just access the true BIOS? And by BIOS i mean the UEFI firmware settings path, that takes you the BIOS. 179698
  5. How to enter BIOS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enter BIOS?: So I need to modify few things on my computer and when I try to enter BIOS, it's not working. I am trying to press F2 or delete but still nada. I got this laptop few months ago so I was never really interested in checking it. So now I need help from y'all. Please comment if...
  6. PC will not enter BIOS

PC will not enter BIOS: I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does not turn on. When I press the hotkey to enter the boot menu it also does not turn on. I have tried the shift-restart and edit...
  7. How to enter BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enter BIOS settings: Hello! Recently I've tried multiple methods to enter my BIOS settings so I can enable Virtualization. But every method I've tried doesn't work. When I restart my PC at the bottom it says: "Press TAB to open Post BIOS settings" and when I press TAB I see multiple commands but...
  8. How to Enter BIOS?

How to Enter BIOS?: How to Enter BIOS: Please refer to the following page to know the steps: Enter BIOS_Click Here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enter-bios/eb0e69de-342e-419f-9277-7692356750bd
  9. Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it): Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic...
  10. How to enter BIOS configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enter BIOS configuration: hi again *Party*Party My System Specs: available i cant find "UEFI FirmWare Settings" [img] 32381

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus pc stick qm1 reset

2. asus qm1 setup

3. asus stick enter bios

4. reset asus qm1,
  5. asus pc stick startup,
  6. qm1 stick boot menu,
  7. asus qm1 bios setup,
  8. asus pc stick qm1 windows 10 drivers