Windows 10: How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel

Discus and support How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; When Using Calendar Win 10 as part of the Windows mail collective - is there any way to export the Calendar as text or CSV or XL* file . If not where... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by pmilsom, Sep 24, 2017.

1. pmilsom Win User

How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel

When Using Calendar Win 10 as part of the Windows mail collective - is there any way to export the Calendar as text or CSV or XL* file . If not where is data held and can I get to repository directly and interrogate it ? Thanks Peter.

:)

pmilsom, Sep 24, 2017
  2. JackyLuk Win User

How to export all stopwatch records from an Xpressmusic 5130?

Okay, thanks, I will copy them out by hand

JackyLuk, Sep 24, 2017
  3. How to export all stopwatch records from an Xpressmusic 5130?

@JackyLuk

Being an S40 device you can't even use an advanced file manager to explore all the C:\Private folders where this data is probably stored as you could upon S60 and S^3 devices unfortunately.

aspergerguy, Sep 24, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

I believe the data for that and emails are stored as .dat files in %localappdata%\Comms\Unistore\data\ inside a set of folders. If you copy one of the .dat files to e.g. your desktop, change the filetype to .html then you can open the file but you may find this isn't particularly useful.

I've just experimented to check that adding a calendar entry does update one of these files.

dalchina, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

1. How to export Calendar records from Windows Mail to Excel - Similar Threads - export Calendar records

2. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  3. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  4. Export events from windows calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export events from windows calendar: I have added some events to the "Calendar" app in Windows 10 and I would like to access these on my mobile device iOS. Google calendar, iCloud, Outlook, it doesn't matter. I will use whatever works. I do not need it to sync with new events going forward I just want to extract...
  5. Export events from windows calendar

Export events from windows calendar: I have added some events to the "Calendar" app in Windows 10 and I would like to access these on my mobile device iOS. Google calendar, iCloud, Outlook, it doesn't matter. I will use whatever works. I do not need it to sync with new events going forward I just want to extract...
  6. Exporting WIN calendar

Exporting WIN calendar: I am running WIN 8.1 with a WIN 7 Calendar. When I try to export the diary in order to save or move it it only exports the last entry clicked on, whereas it used to export all of the entries. What should I do?...
  7. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  8. Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.

Exporting Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app and importing to different Calender.: Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues? Thanks! Modified Title from: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between...
  9. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  10. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...