Windows 10: How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas

Discus and support How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am new to all this and can't understand what to do! I have a Win10 Netbook with Windows Media Player installed and I have data, music and my own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moggie, May 17, 2017.

1. moggie Win User

How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas

I am new to all this and can't understand what to do!

I have a Win10 Netbook with Windows Media Player installed and I have data, music and my own movies which I want to put onto discs to keep. I have purchased a usb externa lburner which does all this but.......................

I cannot find how to move the data etc from My Docs into the library on the Media Player.

In this it says drag files to the right into a box and then 'burn' to my unit but there is no way in My Docs to do this - if I right click on the file there is no option to send to Media Player.

What am I doing wrong please? I am elderly but remember some years ago having Roxio installed and using that easily.

Thanks
    Gordon

:)

moggie, May 17, 2017

2. Copy a vid with win media

Hi Ederich,

There's a way for you to export playlist from the media player. You can check and review the details from our support site on this
    link.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 17, 2017
  3. How can I "burn" the audio files in a Windows Media Playlist to a folder, desktop,etc?

Hello,

Exporting a playlist in Windows Media Player can be done by saving the playlist. We recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

support article
    on how to export a playlist.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue.

Regile Reb, May 17, 2017
  4. How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas

Hi Gordon.

Apart form the amount of data a DVD can store and the fact that some inexpensive discs can develop corrosion spots if you want to use this medium....

High light the files you want to copy, minding the storage limits, then paste them on the DVD. Once you have them pasted, right click on DVD in the navigation pane of file explorer, the left hand side, and click burn to disc.

When you first put your disc in Windows will likely ask you how you want to use the disc, which is your decision.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 18, 2017
Thema:

How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas

1. How to export data from My Docs into Windows Media Player - Help pleas - Similar Threads - export data Docs

2. Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Legacy will not write data to media files.: Using Windows Media Player Legacy in Windows 11. When running "Apply media information changes" under either Organize or Tools, the "Apply Changes" dialog pops up, the progress bar runs to completion, but no data is written to the media files. Tags added or changed in WMP do...
  3. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  4. How I export my profile data from a firefox extension?

How I export my profile data from a firefox extension?: How I export my profile data from an extension? An extension I'm using isn't working properly and I'd like to export my data before reinstalling it. It's called onetab. The menu on the top right corner is gone, so how can I export my saved data (or tabs)? [img] PS. Going...
  5. Guys Pleas Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys Pleas Help!: So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows...
  6. Windows Media Player help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player help: Accidentally set .ytd to open with a media playerWindows Media Player, how do I get them to open as folders again??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-help/d02ef989-a239-48ff-b80c-df29bd5c2f47
  7. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  8. How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player

How to Chromecast from Windows Media Player: Is it possible to Chromecast from Windows 10 Media Player, and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-chromecast-from-windows-media-player/af874a74-80d1-45c9-b37b-edbd2e4ecea6
  9. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...
  10. Media Player Help!!!!??

Media Player Help!!!!??: I have an older PC laptop that has been giving me problems for a while. I took it somewhere to be fixed more than once and it didn't help. I don't use my computer for much these days, just pictures and music and the occasional internet search but I use my phone for most...