Windows 10: How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

Discus and support How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, May 11, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event.

Can someone help me here?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 11, 2017
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Microsoft Creator 1703 Mail App

The article
    Compare Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 with Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
    states the following:

The Mail and Calendar apps on Windows 10 provide a basic, touch-friendly email and calendar application that is great for use with personal email services, and comes free with every Windows 10 device.

Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 also are available for Windows 10 devices, with the purchase of Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365. Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 are the leading applications for professional email, calendar, contacts, and task management,
    for those who want the richest feature set for email and calendaring.

Mark Bu, May 11, 2017
  3. microsoft works calendar to outlook calendar

how to export microsoft works calendar to outlook calendar. Using Windows 10

MyrnaKernahan, May 11, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Calendars in Outlook are associated with an email account. To get the calendar to Windows Calendar app, simply add the email account to Windows Mail app (tutorial).

When done, the email account's calendar will be automatically added to Windows Calendar app.

5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you.

OK. I did that but it did not pickup the calendar from Outlook's pst file

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app. - Similar Threads - export outlook 2016

2. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  3. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  4. how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook: Firstly, my calendar in Microsost account doesn't match the one in Outlook even after synching.Secondly, and more importantly, how can I can export the calendar from the MS account? I cannot for the life of me figure out how....
  5. Calendar App outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  6. How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to export Calendar events from Mail and Calendar app to a different Calendar?: Using Windows 10 and have some events that I want to move to a different calendar. Can I move them? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-calendar-events-from-mail-and/ffcb17eb-9ee1-488f-813f-1e248d70cd4d
  7. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  8. How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.: Is there a way to import Outlook 2016's Calendar to the Mail app calendar? Thank you. 105257
  9. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...