Windows 10: How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

Discus and support How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by JJG10, May 11, 2017.

1. JJG10 Win User

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event.

Can someone help me here?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, May 11, 2017
  2. Mark Bu Win User

Microsoft Creator 1703 Mail App

The article
    Compare Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 with Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
    states the following:

The Mail and Calendar apps on Windows 10 provide a basic, touch-friendly email and calendar application that is great for use with personal email services, and comes free with every Windows 10 device.

Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 also are available for Windows 10 devices, with the purchase of Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365. Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 are the leading applications for professional email, calendar, contacts, and task management,
    for those who want the richest feature set for email and calendaring.

Mark Bu, May 11, 2017
  3. microsoft works calendar to outlook calendar

how to export microsoft works calendar to outlook calendar. Using Windows 10

MyrnaKernahan, May 11, 2017
  4. Kari Win User

Calendars in Outlook are associated with an email account. To get the calendar to Windows Calendar app, simply add the email account to Windows Mail app (tutorial).

When done, the email account's calendar will be automatically added to Windows Calendar app.

5. JJG10 Win User
    Thank you.

OK. I did that but it did not pickup the calendar from Outlook's pst file

JJG10, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app. - Similar Threads - export outlook 2016

2. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...
  3. Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - notifications calendar/email: Windows 10 home Office professional Plus 2016. version 1808 Recently got a new desktop up and running with the above software installed. The Installed default had notifications (audible and the visual that comes shooting in from the lower right corner) for both email and...
  4. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  5. How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.

How to import Outlook 2016 calendar to Windows Mail app.: Is there a way to import Outlook 2016's Calendar to the Mail app calendar? Thank you. 105257
  6. Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar

Windows 10 calendar and Outlook 2013 calendar: Is there a procedure for syncing the calendar app in Win 10 with the Outlook 2013 calendar? I have been trying to sync my calendar in Outlook 2013 with my Blackberry Z30 in Blackberry Blend and Blackberry Link. So far I can only sync Windows 10 contacts with my BB Z30....
  7. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343
  8. Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue

Outlook 2016 Profile Calendar Issue: I have a user that works for a subsidiary of our company. He is not on our Exchange server, but uses a Business Mail account through 1and1. The account uses POP3/IMAP, unfortunately. Now, his Outlook has two Profiles created for the same address. One is for in the office,...
  9. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...