Windows 10: How to export rules from Win Firewall?

Discus and support How to export rules from Win Firewall? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can one export one's own rules from Win Firewall? And how can one import them (e.g. to a new computer or to the same one if a re-install of Win is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bingus, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Bingus Win User

How to export rules from Win Firewall?

How can one export one's own rules from Win Firewall? And how can one import them (e.g. to a new computer or to the same one if a re-install of Win is necessary)?

How to export rules from Win Firewall? [​IMG]

:)

Bingus, Dec 14, 2016

2. Outlook from Windows XP to Windows 10

How do I export email accounts, rules and signatures?

i didn't find an export option for these.

BC_MartiniSnS, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Outlook from Windows XP to Windows 10

I want to copy all Outlook files (PST), email accounts and passwords, rules and alerts, and MACROS from Outlook 2003 on Windows XP to Windows 10.

How can I do this?

I exported PST files and archives, but how do I back up email accounts and passwords, rules and alerts, and macros?

Please help.

BC_MartiniSnS, Dec 14, 2016
  4. topgundcp Win User

• Action->export policy
    • Action->Import Policy

topgundcp, Dec 14, 2016
  5. Bingus Win User
    Thank you very much.

Those ones:

How to export rules from Win Firewall? [​IMG]

Those include the rules?

Can I somehow check whether the rules were exported correctly? When I import the policy (to where I exported them) will the rules be duplicated?

Bingus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to export rules from Win Firewall? - Similar Threads - export rules Firewall

2. How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?: Hi,I would like to know if it's possible to restore deleted rules from the outbound and inbound rules?accidentaly i deleted some rules and i want them back but i can't find a way...
  3. How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?: Hi,I would like to know if it's possible to restore deleted rules from the outbound and inbound rules?accidentaly i deleted some rules and i want them back but i can't find a way...
  4. How to modify existing firewall rule from CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to modify existing firewall rule from CMD: Hello,I would like to modify firewall rule in CMD to have unblocked RDP.I have found this command somewhere:netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Open Remote Desktop" protocol=TCP dir=in localport=3389 action=allow profile=domainbut it adds a new rule "Open Remote...
  5. How to modify existing firewall rule from CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to modify existing firewall rule from CMD: Hello,I would like to modify firewall rule in CMD to have unblocked RDP.I have found this command somewhere:netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Open Remote Desktop" protocol=TCP dir=in localport=3389 action=allow profile=domainbut it adds a new rule "Open Remote...
  6. How to modify existing firewall rule from CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Firewall rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall rules: [ATTACH] Does this symbol mean I have blocked outbound traffic for an application? If so why did the app just check for an update and confirm its current version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-rules/870791a0-328a-4d5c-ad0a-be99f93dfdb0
  8. Windows 10 Defender Firewall - Export / Import Individual Rule

Windows 10 Defender Firewall - Export / Import Individual Rule: The firewall rule configuration settings have become very complex and now go beyond the typical port / protocol / scope settings. They can include APPX packages and services. I now want to take a specific complex firewall rule and be able to apply it elsewhere. GUI is...
  9. Firewall Rules

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall Rules: Can you setup exceptions for firewall rules? For example, if I have a port blocked inbound for ALL via GPO, can I create an exception to that rule to allow just certain IP addresses to get through the port being blocked? Win 10 ENT in a domain environment....
  10. Firewall rules

Firewall rules: I accidentally deleted outbound windows firewall rules. Will these reappear? Can this be dangerous? Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/firewall-rules/1f7cbdda-d9e2-435a-96cb-6caef7699b88"