Windows 10: How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

Discus and support How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer was crashed this morning, and I see the following from Reliability: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎4/‎29/‎2018... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsaacFL, Apr 28, 2018.

1. IsaacFL Win User

How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

My computer was crashed this morning, and I see the following from Reliability:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎29/‎2018 8:35 AM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 190
    Parameter 1: 1
    Parameter 2: ffffa45343532010
    Parameter 3: ffffa4534398f500
    Parameter 4: ffffa453435b06d0
    OS version: 10_0_16299
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x190_win32kbase!GreValidateRgnInDCSurfBounds

:)

IsaacFL, Apr 28, 2018
  2. TylerGong Win User

LiveKernelEvent Code: 141

Hello Loraine,

I custom made my PC, so there is no "computer manufacturer" I can go to. Is there somehow that I can figure out which hardware component is causing the crash/problems?

Thanks

TylerGong, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 28, 2018
  4. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

It crashed once? If so, I would just wait to see if it happens again. One single crash doesn't mean something is broken.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash

1. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash - Similar Threads - figure hardware causing

2. Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes: Hi,PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Sometimes the pc just freezes without bdos. I did not upgrade or change any hardware. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus,...
  3. Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out what causes bsod/crashes: Hi,PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Sometimes the pc just freezes without bdos. I did not upgrade or change any hardware. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus,...
  4. Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes: PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus, checked system temperatures and everything I could think of and saw to do online. I...
  5. Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes: PC bluescreens more frequently the longer it's been on. Event viewer doesn't tell me anything. I've tried updating drivers gpu, network, etc., running system scans sfc sannow & antivirus, checked system temperatures and everything I could think of and saw to do online. I...
  6. Can't figure out what causes svchost.exe bsod/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to figure out which hardware is causing Windows to crash?: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 810Parameter 2: ffff9e012bc10000Parameter 3: ffff9e01259c1480Parameter 4: 375OS version: 10_0_19041Service Pack:...
  8. Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes: Hi everyone!I just recently bought a refurbished gaming desktop and have been running into constant BSOD crashes that from googling all seem to be tying into driver errors. After googling I keep running into threads on here of great community members helping people like me...
  9. Can't figure out exact cause of hardware failures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't figure out exact cause of hardware failures: After an automated update on my graphics driver from windows I began experiencing hardware failures Kernal code 141. I went through the usual of uninstalling and re-installing drivers even going as far as using DDU and AMD utility cleaner to no avail. I swapped memory cards...
  10. trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to figure out if its a driver or hardware causing this: my computer keeps crashing at random moments and both screens go black and i have to manually reset computer and also get the occasional bsod. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff800646e3314,...